What do you guys think about | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think about

hunter5nc1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Weinke. I think he looked really good in the preseason this year but never really got a chance to become the starter after last years poor perfomances. :o

He is old and not very good. Look at his career stats, nothing shows that he is any good. And he is old, meaning there is no upside.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
I hope you are kidding.:goof:

we pinned our SUPER BOWL dreams on Fiedler 4 years Why not spend the league min for Weinke.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1

we pinned our SUPER BOWL dreams on Fiedler 4 years Why not spend the league min for Weinke.

Touche'

Lets hope we revamp the position entirely this offseason.:eek:

I honestly hope so as well . I really just wanted to see the responses I would get. Evidently he has already ruined he rep for good

exactly why waste even more of ricky williams best years wienke is a clod!!

Nah, Ill pass on this one.....coming out of college id thought hed be, at least, a Decent QB, turns out he's not even that.

If we need a third QB maybe just think about getting him as a third QB, but I don't want him even as the immediate backup.

Weinke. I think he looked really good in the preseason this year but never really got a chance to become the starter after last years poor perfomances. :o

:spit:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom