What do you guys think? Is this tank unethical? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think? Is this tank unethical?

Dolphins unethical?

• Total voters
We're in a rebuild, plain and simple. We as fans simply like to have fun with it by calling it a tank, but in no way are we directly asking players to lose.

Nope.

Simply put the goal of every org in the NFL is win the SB.

For 20 years Dolphins have tried the brick by brick method, spent tons on one FA flop after another i.e Suh, Wallace, Ellerbe, Wheeler, the end result was 2 decades flushed down the drain.

Every big corporation at some point opts to at the very least restructure or at lowest point hit the reset button entirely. This is big business, you're competing with 31 other adversaries, if a complete reset is what is required to catapult your team/org/business into legit contention for a SB you do it without hesitation.
B I N G O

If the colts can do it so can we. I watched some of the colts games the year Luck was coming out and it was so obvious. Dallas Clarke one game who never fumbles, catches the ball and starts running, the ball popped up in the air on its own. It was a clown show.
That's what I was going to say. Your team has jettisoned most of its good players so even if everyone left has career years, you still pick in the top 3. If I realized this, then so did Flores. Not wanting to take the chance of missing out on #1, they traded Minkah. Lots of high pick next year. Rosen had some perfect long passes last week that were flat out dropped. If the Dolphins select Tua, then this "tank" is all for nothing... Keep Rosen...

That's what I was going to say. Your team has jettisoned most of its good players so even if everyone left has career years, you still pick in the top 3. If I realized this, then so did Flores. Not wanting to take the chance of missing out on #1, they traded Minkah. Lots of high pick next year. Rosen had some perfect long passes last week that were flat out dropped. If the Dolphins select Tua, then this "tank" is all for nothing... Keep Rosen...

"Keep Rosen". LMFAOOO check this guy out! Are you pretending to be a Dolphin fan or just a woman? Now we have tank triggered Patriots fans to the point where they are disguising their gender and signing up to FH to cry about it. If you are not trying to hide, and you are a Pats fan, then why so angry? Brady will likely win his 7th Super Bowl this year (sans Jalen Ramsey to KC) and your focus is the Dolphins losing and getting a QB next year? hahha why?

Check out these posts :lol: This is worse than the Rich Eisen meltdown. Jets and now Pats fans are truly melting over the tank. Thanks for the laugh, "Tiffany"!

Screen-Shot-2019-09-19-at-6-21-55-PM.png

Last edited:
Hey Tiff, next time, try not to praise your team's coach and QB in most of the posts. Your love of BB and Brady OOOZES FROM YOUR PORES!

Shula should have just read the opponents playbook, that ethical putz.

And why stop at a tank? Why not sign goons to go out and break the opposing QBs leg at the start of each game?

"Keep Rosen". LMFAOOO check this guy out! Are you pretending to be a Dolphin fan or just a woman? Now we have tank triggered Patriots fans to the point where they are disguising their gender and signing up to FH to cry about it. If you are not trying to hide, and you are a Pats fan, then why so angry? Brady will likely win his 7th Super Bowl this year (sans Jalen Ramsey to KC) and your focus is the Dolphins losing and getting a QB next year? hahha why?

Check out these posts :lol: This is worse than the Rich Eisen meltdown. Jets and now Pats fans are truly melting over the tank. Thanks for the laugh, "Tiffany"!

I never pretended anything...

A woman knows football so she needs to be a man??? Especially when she's right...

The difference between those losing seasons and this one? They were actually TRYING to win. But because of bad coaching, lack of talent and mediocre QB play, they couldn't win. This year, they are literally taking a dive, laying down, throwing games, disrespecting the game, disrespecting season ticket holders, disrespecting the efforts of the players on the field.

This is patently untrue. All of it.

As I stated before, from a player and coach standpoint, this season is absolutely no different. They are doing their best to win.

You must have missed numerous posts where I acknowledge that they don’t have enough talent to win. But that fact doesn’t change the fact that they are trying to win. Go look at the mic’d up videos, specifically the recent one with Jerome Baker, then tell me they aren’t trying.

The only thing that’s changed is the direction and decisions of the FO. They’ve changed direction from trying to field the best possible roster this year to a build for the future mentality. Why did they do that? Because the former method was resulting in 6-10 and 7-9 records in 8 of the past 13 seasons.

To conclude, I challenge you to provide any legitimate evidence whatsoever that proved that the players aren’t playing hard or trying to win and that the coaching staff is intentionally throwing games. I won’t hold my breath because you're flat wrong.

Your issue is with the owner and FO’s decision to focus on future seasons and not this one. That’s not on the players or coaches and doesn’t reflect their effort or focus on the field. Furthermore, it shows that the owner and FO are willing to go in another direction because they WANT TO BUILD A WINNING TEAM.

A content franchise not committed to winning would do what the Dolphins have done the past dozen years.

And this is the last time I am going to address this. Because some of you are just too bone-headed to comprehend what being a competitor is all about.

This is the last time you’ll address it because you have nothing to back up your claim against the players and coaches. You’re drawing on a very weak hand.

And stop with the competitor stuff. Your personal experiences are immaterial to the discussion and you have no idea how they compare to anyone else on this board.

Last edited:
I never pretended anything...

A woman knows football so she needs to be a man??? Especially when she's right...

This has got to be the most effort EVER to prove that a woman doesn't know anything about football.

At this point, even I'm confused. I know I'm right. You know I'm right.

My dad knew football and my brothers knew football.

I can't play football, but I know how to play football...

At this point, even I'm confused. I know I'm right. You know I'm right.

My dad knew football and my brothers knew football.

I can't play football, but I know how to play football...
You’re also not a Dolphins fan, so you’re gonna get flak here. Especially when you sign up now, when we’re at a weak point.

We don’t care what you think you know about anything.

Obvious troll gonna end up smacked.

Tahm Brady is a cheatah!

The only real question is will the Superbowl win have a astric beside it noting 2 years of tank proceeding the blowout.

It’s not unethical, we just suck. Media is talking about taking away picks when in reality we should be given every pick in the 1st round so we are no longer an embarrassment to the nfl. Only way to fix the nfl is to reward Miami picks 1-32. Make it happen nfl for the sake of the game.

It’s not unethical, we just suck. Media is talking about taking away picks when in reality we should be given every pick in the 1st round so we are no longer an embarrassment to the nfl. Only way to fix the nfl is to reward Miami picks 1-32. Make it happen nfl for the sake of the game.
or force Ross to sell lol

Back
Top Bottom