What do you guys think your better at the bills at. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think your better at the bills at.

bills711

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Coming up on this upcoming season what do the Dolphins have that the bills don't. Well lets compare.

QB-- Rather have Bledsoe any day over Dumbo. You guys will to so don't try to compare these two.

RB-- Got to give it to you guys Williams is a better RB than Henry. But Henry was a rookie and will improve I still got to give this one to you guys even though hes always depressed and is antisocial.

WR-- Moulds, Price, Reed, and Johnson any day over Chambers, McKnight, Gandsen, and whoever. Dont even try to say your WR are better than ours. Chambers will be a pro bowler one day but he ain't Moulds. Also our other WR are better than yours.

OL-- Our O line both arn't good but with the signings of Trey Teague and drafting Mike Williams and having Jennings and Ostrawski healthy Our O line will be a notch better than yours. Because you guys didn't do anything to fix it accept getting Seth McKinney in the draft but he won't start this year for you guys anyways.

DL-- You guys have a better D-line.

LB-- All you guys have is midget. We got Fletcher, Robinson, and Newman so we have better LB core.

DB-- got to give you guys the edge because your safetys are better not beacause of CB's.

QB-- Fins

RB-- Fins

WR-- Tie, but soon Fins

OL-- Bills

DL-- Fins

LB-- Fins (Greenwood is a stud)

DB-- Fins

Difference between 3-13 and 11-5.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
QB-- Fins

RB-- Fins

WR-- Tie, but soon Fins

OL-- Bills

DL-- Fins

LB-- Fins (Greenwood is a stud)

DB-- Fins

Difference between 3-13 and 11-5.

make that 2 of us except I would say OL is tied.

Didn't we already have this discussion?

I won't compare Fiedler to Bledsoe, simply because they are two different types of QB. Jay will leave the pocket and gain 15 yards on a scramble. Drew will stand there, or run to the sidelines (where a saftey or linebacker will abruptly end his season with a shot to the ribs)

You may not think much of Gadsden, or McKnight, but they are both above average receivers. You can't compare Chambers to Moulds. Chambers (as a rookie) had 48 receptions, for 883 yards, and led the LEAGUE in yards per reception. Eric Moulds didn't even have that many yards in his first two seasons combined!

Hell Chambers had more TD's and only 20 or so less yards then did Moulds LAST YEAR!

As far as our O line goes, ever hear of a guy by the name of Leon Searcy? I know you know who Jamie Nails is, and yes Seth McKinney. We improved our o line, and until Mr. Williams proves he can play at the NFL level (which I have really no doubt) you haven't done jack.

Josh Reed? PUHLEASE, he is another Peter Warrick/Santana Moss. These kids come out of college thinking they are all that, and bammo...NFL hits them like a bad dream.

We shall see on your young Mr Reed.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Didn't we already have this discussion?

I won't compare Fiedler to Bledsoe, simply because they are two different types of QB. Jay will leave the pocket and gain 15 yards on a scramble. Drew will stand there, or run to the sidelines (where a saftey or linebacker will abruptly end his season with a shot to the ribs)

You may not think much of Gadsden, or McKnight, but they are both above average receivers. You can't compare Chambers to Moulds. Chambers (as a rookie) had 48 receptions, for 883 yards, and led the LEAGUE in yards per reception. Eric Moulds didn't even have that many yards in his first two seasons combined!

Hell Chambers had more TD's and only 20 or so less yards then did Moulds LAST YEAR!

As far as our O line goes, ever hear of a guy by the name of Leon Searcy? I know you know who Jamie Nails is, and yes Seth McKinney. We improved our o line, and until Mr. Williams proves he can play at the NFL level (which I have really no doubt) you haven't done jack.

Josh Reed? PUHLEASE, he is another Peter Warrick/Santana Moss. These kids come out of college thinking they are all that, and bammo...NFL hits them like a bad dream.

We shall see on your young Mr Reed.

I actually did it normal and analyzed the teams by postions. You guys can't admit that we have anything better than you.

Let me guess if I compared your offense to the Rams you guys will have a better QB, RB, and WR. But O-Line their better.

Greenwood a stud give me a break he ain't better than newman and robinson. Also recievers are not a tie and dolphins soon will be better lol. Thats like me saying Henry will soon be better than Williams. He had 900 yards in 13 games when Buffalo was always passing because they were losing and had an injured Oline.

I wont comare Fieldler to Bledsoe either because you can't. Last year was a good year for him with 20 TD'S and 19INT.

I know who Jamie Nails is he couldn't start for our team thats why we cut him and Spriggs what's your point.

How do you know how josh reed is going to turn out have you ever watched him play.

Also I heard about Leon Searcy he was good about 5 years ago havn't heard of him lately.

Also Moulds had about 180 yards and two TD's against you. Yes I know he had a bad year beacue our O Corrdinnator game play Mike Sheppard was to let teh teams double team Moulds and leave Moulds split wide so the other recievers will be played one on one.

Moulds did have a lot of yards against us, when Madison was out. When Madison was in, Madison blanketed him.

The Rams beat us everywhere in offense, the Bills don't.

Greenwood was a rookie who really started to shine late in the year, he has a lot of talent, but was very raw. Rodgers is solid. Our LB core is actually pretty damn good. Thomas is better than Fletcher.

Leon Searcy is 32 years old, it isn't young in any case, but it isn't ancient either. He'll be a FA steal for us.

I compare Fiedler to Bledsoe all the time, Fiedler is better. Now that Jay has a real O-Coordinator and a real running game, he'll be even better.

Bills711... take a step back a moment. Look real hard. You're talking about a team that went 3-13 last season.... yes you've made improvements, but to say that you're going to be better than a team that went 11-5 last year, and ALSO made improvements is pretty silly. If that's what you're implying, then you must think the Bills are evrey bit as good as the 1999 Rams.. because that's basically what they did. AND... if you ARE saying that... then you lose any and all credibility you may have been able to muster.

Originally posted by bills711
Coming up on this upcoming season what do the Dolphins have that the bills don't. Well lets compare.

What do we have that you don't? Compare?How about winning games!
When you start winnning a few and make the play-offs, then you can start up with your banter. Until then, you don't have a leg to stand on. Besides who cares what's on paper. Injuries, schedules, bad calls, the weather, etc all have an impact as the season unfolds. That's why we play the game!

:D :cool: :D

Originally posted by bills711

I actually did it normal and analyzed the teams by postions. You guys can't admit that we have anything better than you.

Let me guess if I compared your offense to the Rams you guys will have a better QB, RB, and WR. But O-Line their better.

Greenwood a stud give me a break he ain't better than newman and robinson. Also recievers are not a tie and dolphins soon will be better lol. Thats like me saying Henry will soon be better than Williams. He had 900 yards in 13 games when Buffalo was always passing because they were losing and had an injured Oline.

I wont comare Fieldler to Bledsoe either because you can't. Last year was a good year for him with 20 TD'S and 19INT.

I know who Jamie Nails is he couldn't start for our team thats why we cut him and Spriggs what's your point.

How do you know how josh reed is going to turn out have you ever watched him play.

Also I heard about Leon Searcy he was good about 5 years ago havn't heard of him lately.

Also Moulds had about 180 yards and two TD's against you. Yes I know he had a bad year beacue our O Corrdinnator game play Mike Sheppard was to let teh teams double team Moulds and leave Moulds split wide so the other recievers will be played one on one.

Yea, so Moulds had a lot of yards in one game. Umm gosh, did you win? Chambers lit you boys up in the first game, and we DID win.

Also Chambers was our third wide receiver, while Moulds is your number one.

You guys are just slightly better at WR...and that is it. Bledsoe, umm compare his numbers and his win/loss percentages the last couple years to Fiedlers, and then tell me again how he is so much better.

Your not any better anywhere... so get over it. That is why you went 3-13, and we went 11-5. Even if you have improved to 10-6, or 11-5, we have added enough to win 1 or 2 more games this season, so it's a wash.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Jamie Nails was your starting LG for all 16 games in 2000. I believe you guys averaged 5.5 YPC going left that year.

dolfman87 post

You guys are just slightly better at WR...and that is it. Bledsoe, umm compare his numbers and his win/loss percentages the last couple years to Fiedlers, and then tell me again how he is so much better.

Your not any better anywhere... so get over it. That is why you went 3-13, and we went 11-5. Even if you have improved to 10-6, or 11-5, we have added enough to win 1 or 2 more games this season, so it's a wash.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Jamie Nails was your starting LG for all 16 games in 2000. I believe you guys averaged 5.5 YPC going left that year.

When comparing Bledsoe win/loss percentage with Fielder makes no sense. Fielder wasn't winning you guys the game I 99.9% postive it was your defense.

Also in 2000 our O-line was better and younger. Its not because we had Nails. If it was we would of resigned for the minimum like you guys did but obvously we didn't want him.

There no way you guys are going to be 13-3.

You have a nice day

We were 11-5 with a bunch of injuries. You don't think the addition of Ricky Williams and Norv Turner is going to win us 1 maybe 2 more games?

Originally posted by Dolfan984
We were 11-5 with a bunch of injuries. You don't think the addition of Ricky Williams and Norv Turner is going to win us 1 maybe 2 more games?

The key part of that statement 984, is "you don't think"

It's quite obvious that he doesn't think... at all :goof:

Watch for him to disappear from these boards by game 8 when he becomes too ashamed to admit how totally off base he has been...

BTW... has anyone else noticed that despite being a Bills fan... every single post he's made has been on the Dolphins board?

Not much of a fan if all he does is come over here to spew his inane ramblings....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom