What Do You Look For Once Schedule is Released

• How Many Back to Back Road Games Miami Has

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
immediately on the Dolphins schedule once it’s released?

For me I go straight to December and see if Miami has to play at Buffalo lol so I vote for the Road divisional games

Last edited:
Add....
The last few games to see how many are home.....( and of course against who?)

Prime time games first for me because I don't live down there, and want to watch my Fins at home. Also, if we play a London-specifically to see if we lose a home game.

I guess I'm the only one looking for London games? I just can get over fact that the Dolphins continue to play "home" games in London, when it clearly puts them at a disadvantage (compared to a real home game).

I guess I'm the only one looking for London games? I just can get over fact that the Dolphins continue to play "home" games in London, when it clearly puts them at a disadvantage (compared to a real home game).
We are not playing in London this year. It's the Giants @ Raiders, Eagles @ Jaguars and Titans @ Chargers.
http://www.nfluk.com/news/internati...-details/80348ca8-07c3-45f8-b6e5-23215a598e2a

What I want is an early away game at either Buffalo, New York or New England and a home game the week after that. I'd like to go on a 3-week vacation to the States, visit New York, Boston, Philadelphia and/or the Niagara Falls and then head down to Miami relaxing on the beach. And I wanna see two games in the process. My wife already gave me the green light. :cigar

typically September 1pm games , December match ups, then the same for the rest of AFCEast.
This year the Bengals, Colts, Texans and possibly Lions games. The ones I will be at. FINS UP.

Back
Top Bottom