What do you think about our direction with Noah Igbinoghene? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you think about our direction with Noah Igbinoghene?

Jury is still out on Tua. The early returns on Jackson, Hunt and Eichenberg are meh. Kindley is okay as a 4th rounder. Earth to Noah and Jaelan Phillips

Jury is still out on Tua. The early returns on Jackson, Hunt and Eichenberg are meh. Kindley is okay as a 4th rounder. Earth to Noah and Jaelan Phillips
While I don’t have much hope for Iggy unfortunately. I think it far too early to make any judgement on Phillips. He was injured much of the preseason and his first real action was the game against an excellent offensive line. The fact is no pass rusher for the Dolphins this past weekend had much success against the Patriots.

I'm not concerned by the fact he isn't a pro bowl level corner already.

I'm concerned with the fact a first round pick at what is one of the most impactful defensive positions isn't even active.

That’s my complaint with Iggy. He shouldn’t have been picked in the first. Maybe 3rd or fourth

Something else to consider
Does the blockbuster trade between Fins and Texans come down to Tunsil for Holland?
Not seeing much impact from our "big haul"
I've heard things about this Waddle guy. Kind of under the radar tho.

sh!ttiest post i've read today.

winner winner chicken dinner.

thanks for nothing.
It's clown fans like you who just don't get it. Keep cheerleading Grier. Dude completely blew the last 2 drafts and any respectable NFL voice will tell you as much

Does anyone seriously like any of the draft picks from the last 2 years besides Waddle, Holland and Raekwon? I sure don't

He is a project. So I would just put him on ST's and only use in certain packages. Right now we are good at CB so no need for him. Its a learning process. But, in my opinion the game is too fast for him an he may become a bust. I hope not he has potential.
And that’s just it. He’s not even earning a spot on ST. Nick Needham is so much better than him and we found him behind a dumpster eating pizza crust on Ocean Drive.

Does anyone seriously like any of the draft picks from the last 2 years besides Waddle, Holland and Raekwon? I sure don't
2021 is too early to tell. 2020 might go down as bad as whatever draft that was we took Dion Warwick at no 2 or 3 and Jamar Taylor, Will Davis and a number of other scabs.

Back
Top Bottom