What do you think about our direction with Noah Igbinoghene? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you think about our direction with Noah Igbinoghene?

Tua was taken over Herbert. Austin Jackson and Noah Ig. were MAJOR reaches. Robert Hunt and Kindley are mediocre at best OL. We took a long snapper in the 6th round. Stonebridge, Weaver and Perry were busts. The ONLY bright spots of this draft class are Raekwon Davis and to a lesser extent Brandon Jones. Grier sucks

It's clown fans like you who just don't get it. Keep cheerleading Grier. Dude completely blew the last 2 drafts and any respectable NFL voice will tell you as much
He may have. But how can we know anything about this draft other than Waddle is a stud? Too early. The 2020 draft is looking bad considering how many picks we had. But there’s still time.

Tua was taken over Herbert. Austin Jackson and Noah Ig. were MAJOR reaches. Robert Hunt and Kindley are mediocre at best OL. We took a long snapper in the 6th round. Stonebridge, Weaver and Perry were busts. The ONLY bright spots of this draft class are Raekwon Davis and to a lesser extent Brandon Jones. Grier sucks
I agree w you that Grier sucks. I agree that using a draft pick on a LS was so stupid. I agree w you that Jackson and Iggy_inactive_babaganoush were reaches. I hate Grier. But the jury’s still out on 2021. I’ll at least give the man that. Even though I can’t stand him.

I think your concerns are valid - perhaps the approach you take could be a bit more constructive and less confrontational toward other / respected members of our community.

This fan base is insane. Sorry that I'm realistic and KNOW our 2020 draft class considering the capital we had is a dud

I agree w you that Grier sucks. I agree that using a draft pick on a LS was so stupid. I agree w you that Jackson and Iggy_inactive_babaganoush were reaches. I hate Grier. But the jury’s still out on 2021. I’ll at least give the man that. Even though I can’t stand him.

I think your concerns are valid - perhaps the approach you take could be a bit more constructive and less confrontational toward other / respected members of our community.
100%, you're right. Grier is just beyond frustrating at this point. We blew a golden opportunity at becoming the next KC

This fan base is insane. Sorry that I'm realistic and KNOW our 2020 draft class considering the capital we had is a dud
Well, we can’t “know” yet. Like I said above, you have valid concerns. The delivery could use some work. We have great members here who will happily engage in good debate if approached w respect. Sometimes I come off like a douche and I find it’s harder for folks to hear my point when I do.

2020 draft class blows my man. It sucks but we gotta be real
You know what you're right! It just dawned on me that you are 100% right with this post of such intelligence and factual information, I have changed my mind completely!

Thanks man!

2020 draft class blows my man. It sucks but we gotta be real
It’s looking like it. Davis - to be fair - is a player. Too bad he’s hurt. Tua is going to develop nicely. I really believe that. After that, the next best player we picked was a LS - woohoo!!!

Back
Top Bottom