What do you think about our direction with Noah Igbinoghene? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you think about our direction with Noah Igbinoghene?

And we traded a 5th for Breida in 2020 draft. What a **** show.
Haha you're the only other one who understands what a disaster this class is. Enough people will wake up to Tua too. It BLOWS my mind people on this board actually prefer Tua to Watson (as a player)

Last edited:
Haha you're the only other one who understands what a disaster this class is. Enough people will wake up to Tua too. It BLOWS my mind people on this board actually prefer Tua to Watson (as a player)
It’s not looking good and we went in with 13 picks. 5 in the first 2 rounds. I’ll reserve judgement on Tua but as I said last year he didn’t come in as NFL ready as the guy the Chargers took. Having said that he should continue to develop. I’m more concerned about all of the other guys we took in the draft as it hasn’t produced a single above-average player yet (unless you count the LS!). Davis seems pretty good. After that I can’t tell if ANY of these players will be worthy of being on this team 2 years from now.

I hate Grier and I think he sucks at picking players as badly as Tannenbaum sucked at doing contracts.

I love Flo and he can coach and develop talent. We need the talent level to go up a bit if we hope to challenge for a championship. That brings me back to Tua. If he polishes up we can be terrific. It’s going to be harder than it should considering all of these underwhelming guys protecting him or trying to open holes in the run game. Sigh…

It’s not looking good and we went in with 13 picks. 5 in the first 2 rounds. I’ll reserve judgement on Tua but as I said last year he didn’t come in as NFL ready as the guy the Chargers took. Having said that he should continue to develop. I’m more concerned about all of the other guys we took in the draft as it hasn’t produced a single above-average player yet (unless you count the LS!). Davis seems pretty good. After that I can’t tell if ANY of these players will be worthy of being on this team 2 years from now.

I hate Grier and I think he sucks at picking players as badly as Tannenbaum sucked at doing contracts.

I love Flo and he can coach and develop talent. We need the talent level to go up a bit if we hope to challenge for a championship. That brings me back to Tua. If he polishes up we can be terrific. It’s going to be harder than it should considering all of these underwhelming guys protecting him or trying to open holes in the run game. Sigh…

Yawn! The Herbert thread is that way...

Yawn! The Herbert thread is that way...
Noooo. I am supportive of Tua and I continue to say he will develop.

What I’m saying is that Herbert turned out to be more NFL ready as a rookie. Just like Dan Marino was more NFL ready than John Elway as a rookie, yet they are both in the HOF.

Not sure what’s so wrong with what I’m saying.

The Dolphins had the worst talent in the league on their roster at the beginning of the 2019 season. Yet they went 10-6 in 2020 and they are 1-0 to begin the 2021 season. Yet some on here are claiming Grier doesn’t know how to draft talented players and is a terrible GM.

Obviously these so called experts would have done a far better job in the last two drafts because they are delusional enough to complain about a GM who hired Grier and selected the players who are 11-6 in their past 17 games.

There are obviously some draft picks and free agent signings which didn’t work out but this team is far more talented and much better than it was just 2 years ago and that’s good enough for me at this time.

Noooo. I am supportive of Tua and I continue to say he will develop.

What I’m saying is that Herbert turned out to be more NFL ready as a rookie. Just like Dan Marino was more NFL ready than John Elway as a rookie, yet they are both in the HOF.

Not sure what’s so wrong with what I’m saying.

See I’m not even sure this kinda stuff is true. I watch Herbert fold like a drum under pressure when he played us. Tua has yet to have the luxury of quality protection. But that’s neither here nor there.

See I’m not even sure this kinda stuff is true. I watch Herbert fold like a drum under pressure when he played us. Tua has yet to have the luxury of quality protection. But that’s neither here nor there.
You might be right. I didn’t see him play much. What I did see he looked pretty good though he had trouble closing out games.

I think Tua has a clutch quality - that pass from our own 4 on 1st and 14 - he doesn’t make that the ball goes back to NE. There is a lot to like about the kid. I am concerned that he’s being developed behind a suspect o-line. The big fellas have to get it together!

The Dolphins had the worst talent in the league on their roster at the beginning of the 2019 season. Yet they went 10-6 in 2020 and they are 1-0 to begin the 2021 season. Yet some on here are claiming Grier doesn’t know how to draft talented players and is a terrible GM.

Obviously these so called experts would have done a far better job in the last two drafts because they are delusional enough to complain about a GM who hired Grier and selected the players who are 11-6 in their past 17 games.

There are obviously some draft picks and free agent signings which didn’t work out but this team is far more talented and much better than it was just 2 years ago and that’s good enough for me at this time.
You have a point. I do think Flo has more to do w this than anyone. He’s taken guys like Nick Needham and developed them into better than average players. He’s put a system of play in that doesn’t beat itself with stupid penalties and dumb plays. So even if his talent on the field is a bit less than the next team he can beat you. If we had more impactful players from the 2019 and 2020 drafts I wonder if we’d be a juggernaut by now.

Back
Top Bottom