What do you think about these options DOL-FANS? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you think about these options DOL-FANS?

DOL-FAN92

Practice Squad
Reaction score
(We have way too many whole to fill with just one pick,so i have us trading for Dallas's first two first rounders,there second round and third round draft choice)

#22:Kenny Philips (we need help in the secondary,it isnt all that good ,outside of Will Allen and Jason Allen...Michael Lehan is so-so....and he would be a great addition,he is 6'2",over 200 lbs.,fast,strong,quick,and can hawk the ball from WR's,something we've been missing since we traded away[and i have no idea why]Patrick Surtain and Sam Madison)

OR

#22:Aquib Talib (outside of Mike Jenkins,he would have to be the best DB,he is tall,strong,physical,fast,and can make plays on the ball,i persnally believe he will be gone but you know we would certainly snag him,it would be a STEAL)

#22:Calais Campbell (we need someone who is a threat to rush the passer on the opposite side of Jason Taylor....Calais Campbell is 6'8" 280,Jason Taylor is 6'6" 265,can you imagine how intimidating our D-Line would be???all we would need in a big NT,and we got an ALL-STAR line

#28:James Hardy (he is 6'7" over 220 lbs. and has proven to have some reliable hands,his stock is rising,and if we dont grab him,im not so sure he would be there come our 33rd pick,he is pretty fast for someone his height,and could be our possession WR,while Ted Ginn is our deep threat,i like the possibilities)

OR

#28:Leodis McKelvin (I'll be honist,im not really sure he'll be here,but if he is,i would HAVE to take him over Hardy,because this year WR crop is deep,however the DB is not as much,so i like him in our uniform,he is fast,can contribute returning balls,and has NFL starter potential)

OR

#28:Gosder Cherilus (even though our O-Line finally was COMPLETELY bad,we still need an upgrade,given the choice of the other two i posted ahead of Gosder,id take him,simple because O-Line should be strong,especially for a young QB (atleast in NFL years)IN John Beck,a QB is only as good as his Offensive Line,just go ask Derek Anderson)

#33:Fred Davis (Sparano was a TE coach,so im pretty sure he knows a good TE when he sees one,and he cant see threw Davis...In my opinion,he is the best TE in the draft...he reminds me so much of Antonio Gates of the Charger,so how can you not like ther pick?)

OR

#33:Reggie Smith (no one really mentions him,but outside of Philips he is the best safety,now if we do draft Philips,more than likely we're going a different way,but Bill Parcells is a defenced man,he'll probably restore that first,seeing how its way faster,plus more stable than the offense right now...)

or

#33:Shawn Crable (we all know Bill Parcells loves big Line Backers,and how would Crable be any different,he is 6'5",over 240 lbs.,runs a 4.55 in the 40 yrd.,he has long arms,very fast for a lineback his size,very,very aggresive(something Miami DESPERATELY needs[but not overboard],makes a lot of plays behind the line of scriommage,has amazing upside,good in coverage[we have no standout coverage linebackers],and our linebacking core is old,and Bill said he wants to get younger,and when Zach is long gone,Shawn would take over,and some say he'd do well,we already has god awareness,a couple years playing with the great Zach Thomas,he'll be the top of the line best in the NFL,he is a terrific pass rusher and blitzer,and he is strong and powerful)

OR

#33:Chris Williams (back again to the O-Line,we need to build it,as i said before,having him would only strengthen it,but theres so many picks that can be made with this one and any pick is possible....)

#56:Frank Okam (he is as big as you get for a Defensive Tackle in this draft,and he wouldnt be bad for it,he maybe gone before this pick,which may tempt Miami to draft him with the 33rd pick,but if he isnt,i dont think they'll pass up on te best NT on the board,he is 6'5",320 lbs.,and can run through the guards and center anytime)

OR

#56:Joe Flacco (believe me when i saw this,im not selling Beck,but Miami sure has been talking a lot to him than any other team has reported,but that could end up to being a mislead,but anything is possible,because as much as i have to waste another pick on a QB,Bill Parcells didnt choose Beck,and it'll be intertesting what he decides to do,we saw what happened to Cam,not even the great Bobby Knight couldnt save his job,but,lol that might have something to do with goting 1-15....)

OR

#56:Dominique Rodgers Cromartie (i dont know why everyones board says he is going to the 3rd round,all experts say he is a 2nd round prospect,and anyone related to Antonio Cromartie,i would take that into consideration in a heartbeat,he is 6'2" over 200 lbs. and can flat out fly,he really is first round talent,and could go further down,but by the time we pick again,we would be gone so,if i was Bill,ill probably pull the trigger)

#65:Tracy Porter (we really need to add some depth at CB,and we all know that,look at last years occurences,he will had nice depth,i see him as our own little Randall Gay of the Patriots,until he gets more experience and could compete for a starting job

OR

#65:Anthony Collins (he is a Bill Parcells kind of guy,and i think Sparano would like him too,6'6",330,and he can move,so Beck can step up in the pocket and give him time

OR

#65:Maio Manningham (i like the idea of having to deep threats on the team,could really have defenses guessing,and could free the middle up for Frew Davis,or any TE we have playing for us)

OR

#65:Beau Bell (he will have the back up job to Zach Thomas,if he decides to come back,Beau is the best available ILB there,and the stock isnt too high,or low,good fit,doesnt it seem like we have a trend of same last name players on our team[Beau Bell,Yermiah Bell,Will Allen,Jason Allen,Marty Booker,Lorenzo Booker].anyways,it would be good to have him here

#84:Brandon Albert (awesome,awesome size,6'7",over 300 lbs.,and can move liek a DE,he is definately contributal,and at guard,we can use some insurance,and if he impressess us,maybe even start one day)

#96:D.J. Hall (we need a #3 WR,he he would be great,i see him like a Ernest WilforD of the Jaguars,he was the more sure-handed man,and on the current roster,i would put im behind Brown and Booker(Lorenzo),he is 6'4" over 220 lbs.,and has good hand,and can leap)

OR

#96:Darrell Robertson (6'5",kinda undersized weight at 245,thats line backer weight,which he can also play,so all the more reason to draft the Georgia Tech DE,he can play in our 3-4,and he is flexiable,a good way to save MONEY)

OR

#96:Craig Sheltz (this guy is a hitter,one of the most reliable hitting S in the draft,we need depth at almost every position outside RB,especially DB position,and if we can snag him in the fourth,you can label him,"a steal")

OR

#96: Oneil Cousins (we have some offensive linemen,but Bill will probably get rid of them,and start to rebuild,which HAS to be done,so we dont have and troubles,and have to worry about this concern later in years)

OR

#96:Adrian Arrington (he is 6'3",good weight and frame,he runs good routes,and can get open,dont know if he has the breakaway speed,but with all this in mind,he'll fit in fine...lol)

Back
Top Bottom