What do you think will be out most common offensive set | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you think will be out most common offensive set

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
I think it will be Chambers will be flanker as 2001. Thompson will play on the left of McKnight, with McKnight offcourse the #2.

We will have this as our pre-dominant set. We will have Ricky in the backfield and McMicheal there. Konrad will alternating with the play. Two wideout means he is in the game, and that is probably going to be 50% of the time. Having Thompson to make clutch catches instead of Ward will be a big improvement, just watch.

Here are my offensive stats for 2003:

Chambers 1150
McKnight 930
Thompson 650
Konrad 300
Ricky 400
Minor 150
McMicheal 550
the rest 175

before i even read the first word of the thread my answer was POWER-I.....good call muck.....

it is norv's bread and butter, his gravy, his good stuff......all his successful offenses used the power-i so a great deal of the time, so i highly doubt this year will be any different.....

Other than dropping the ball every time we went to him what was wrong with Ward? Did anybody pick him up or is he working for fed-ex?

It will be I formation, Konrad in front of Ricky. Likely Chambers and McKnight either side, with Randy or Lee split out and the other in motion to the weak side. Norv loves 2 WR, 2 TE sets.

The 2 WR and 2 TE set

Rotation of Chambers, McMichael, McKnight, Thompson, Battaglia, and Lee.

I am not sure any other receiver to te will be a factor.

Hmm well that seems to be the unanimous, but one thing I do not agree with is that some of you think we will never use 3-wide. I think we will atleast sometimes. I mean when your #2 and #3 wide receivers are pretty close in overall ability you have to use both of them at the same time, atleast sometimes.

well, I for one do think that we'll use 3 WR'S from time to time and I can see Tolver playing the slot(all he does is catch passes. I don't see us with 4 wr's much. But for the most part is gonna be pro set with fb,tb,te and 2 wr's even on 3rd down we'll see this. But my surprised will be that Tolver will help us move the chains and don't be surprised to see Crash Jenkins playing some offence on some trick plays.

Originally posted by Boomer
It will be I formation, Konrad in front of Ricky. Likely Chambers and McKnight either side, with Randy or Lee split out and the other in motion to the weak side. Norv loves 2 WR, 2 TE sets.

Has the league changed the rules and allowed 12 men on offense?

Williams
Konrad
Chambers
McKnight
McMichael
Lee
Fiedler
Dixon
Nails
Ruddy
Perry
Wade

Yup, that's 12

No. He said McMichael or Lee will split out AND the other in motion to the weak side. Norv loves 2 WR, 2 TE sets.

Seems clear that he combined a power I and a 2 WR, 2 TE set. That's 12 by my math.

Back
Top Bottom