What Do You Want To See The Rest Of The Way? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Do You Want To See The Rest Of The Way?

Balls.

This team has none.

Gase and Burke are awful. Last week’s calls, this week it’s the Wildcat on 3rd and 1...

Defense (or lack thereof) speaks for itself....

Tannehill is Gase’s little ****ing robot. Should shoot the finger at the sideline and run his own plan.

O line is atrocious, which.....

....blows up the run. Oh yeah, and the pass.

You all know about the defense, minus X.

Everybody is doing whatever is required to keep their jobs. No risk, no aggression.

No balls.

And even the owner doesn’t have the stones to do anything about it.

I just want Adam Gase fired. Worry about everything else after that. Nothing we do matters as long as he's "leading" the team.

Balls.

This team has none.

Gase and Burke are awful. Last week’s calls, this week it’s the Wildcat on 3rd and 1...

Tannehill is Gase’s little ****ing robot. Should shoot the finger at the sideline and run his own plan.

Everybody is doing whatever is required to keep their jobs. No risk, no aggression.

No balls.

The team doesn’t fu##in quit I’ll tell you that much, and for that I will continue to hope they can find a rhythm.

All I want is to never see Ted Larsen in the lineup again. I have no idea if he ever played well at another team, but he has been just awful for multiple years.

I want to see these fans who dislike gase so much that they want us to lose to pleaseeee go root for the packers now that they have their guy Philbin. Lol

Balls.

This team has none.

No balls.

Dang!

Happy Holidaze!

**hugs**

I want to see these fans who dislike gase so much that they want us to lose to pleaseeee go root for the packers now that they have their guy Philbin. Lol

I'm not currently interested in Gase getting fired (stop calling plays would be nice) but i'd love too see Philbin have some success up there. No doubt it was time for him to go - he got a fair shot, but I don't hate the guy.

Is GB mathematically eliminated? Gase/Philbin SB showdown!!! Yes, I kid.

I want us to win our way into the playoffs.

I NEVER EVER want our team to lose. Fans dont do that.

If they do lose out, I doubt that Gase gets fired. I think that the owner will give him a pass for this year because of injuries.

What I would like to see is the following.

Hire a aggressive OC. Hire a new DC.

At draft time, try and trade Harris (worth about a 5th at this stage), Reshad Jones (worth a high 3rd or low 2nd to a contender), offer up RT as trade bait (I am an RT fan, but I think his time here may be done), get new strength and conditioning coaches for obvious reasons and draft some run stuffers and dominant ILBs.

Is that asking too much?

Back
Top Bottom