What Do You Want To See The Rest Of The Way? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Do You Want To See The Rest Of The Way?

I would like to see Miami blown up.

Gase/Burke fired
Anyone who Tbum has ever talked to fired; except for Marino.
Tammehill traded in off season

I want us to win our way into the playoffs.

I NEVER EVER want our team to lose. Fans dont do that.

If they do lose out, I doubt that Gase gets fired. I think that the owner will give him a pass for this year because of injuries.

What I would like to see is the following.

Hire a aggressive OC. Hire a new DC.

At draft time, try and trade Harris (worth about a 5th at this stage), Reshad Jones (worth a high 3rd or low 2nd to a contender), offer up RT as trade bait (I am an RT fan, but I think his time here may be done), get new strength and conditioning coaches for obvious reasons and draft some run stuffers and dominant ILBs.

Is that asking too much?
I agree with much of what you say. I never believe in losing for better draft position, or to get a coaching staff fired. At the very least, I always want to see the team play hard, fight for yards etc.

As to Tannehill, I think Miami is in a tough spot at quarterback. Looking at the potential free agents, I don't think the Dolphins can find an upgrade. It's always possible in the draft, but this group doesn't look great. There are some that I like and it could change quite a bit if some of the underclassman declare. But I get the feeling hanging onto Tannehill might be the best move. At least for the short-term.

Not call the plays. Thats a start.

That's silly.

You obviously don't know Gase led Peyton Manning to like 3 SBs and

called his plays blindfolded just to give the comp a chance!

After that Gase made this dude Veil Cutlet (or something like that)

ALL-PRO amazing QB (who previously sucked) and then brought him

(brilliant!) to My Yammie and we won like several games and then....

That's silly.

You obviously don't know Gase led Peyton Manning to like 3 SBs and

called his plays blindfolded just to give the comp a chance!

After that Gase made this dude Veil Cutlet (or something like that)

ALL-PRO amazing QB (who previously sucked) and then brought him

(brilliant!) to My Yammie and we won like several games and then....

Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep.

I thought he would be a great coach here.

1. I'd like to see if Asiata is as bad as his lack of playing time suggests.
  2. I'd like to see if Stephone Anthony could do even 10% better than McMillan at the MIKE (we gave up a 5th rounder for him).
  3. The draft (LB, DT, G...in that order)

I want to see these fans who dislike gase so much that they want us to lose to pleaseeee go root for the packers now that they have their guy Philbin. Lol

No thanks lol. Hey now, don't be so hard on us "bad fans." We're rooting for the greater good. You're welcome. :)

What do you mean?

They had focus. Determination. Very few mistakes. They were a joy to watch. Shula’s teams were usually the least penalized team in the NFL. Absolute discipline. And we won. A lot.

Back in those days, players, coaches, and fans had total confidence.

Now, we just hope we don’t **** it all up.

What Do You Want To See The Rest Of The Way?

Win out and make the playoffs

As long as Ross is owner this team will never change. I guarantee we don't extend X and he walks in FA

Back
Top Bottom