What does everyone think about this prediction???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does everyone think about this prediction????

Super Bowl XXXVII:

St Louis Rams 32; Miami Dolphins 16.

Sure, there will be lots of cool story lines and great games, and a couple teams will barely miss the big game and a few will "get robbed" (No more "fumbles"?). But, when all the whining and excuse-making is done…there will be the Rams and the Dolphins…a top their conferences. The Rams will avenge their Super Bowl loss, and the Dolphins will grow better from here. The Rams will then enter salary-cap purgatory in 2003, while the Fish look to be just as good…if not better…in 2003.. Don't believe me? Have a VALID reason your team will come out on top? LET IT RIDE and post it on the message board and let me hear it! No prediction is true unless you say it BEFORE the fact!

I like this part

" The Rams will then enter salary-cap purgatory in 2003, while the Fish look to be just as good…if not better…in 2003."

I posted it on the BBI, and I really like the work the guy does. He's objective and does his research...Granted he does predict a good improvement for us...:D, but I like the work he does...and if Megan's Pick on it was right like last year...:drinkers:

I Like It!

and to be honest... assuming we make it to the Big Show in the Big Easy... who's to say we couldn't grab the Rams by the horns and take the prize? If we stay healthy and focused... who's got a better shot than us?:eat:

It makes me laugh that you guys think it Miami will make it to the superbowl. Yea you guys might get lucky and win the AFC East but No way you guys are going to go to the Superbowl.

Teams that will easily beat you guys are the Steelers, Colts, Raiders. Oh ya i almost forgot the jets.

Steelers will go to the Superbowl. They will overpower you with their running game and Kordell will use the playaction and sneak all over you. I will love to see Bettis run over that midget LB Thomas like Henry did last year.

Colts will offense will score points. Your offense will be ball control and wont be high powered. Plus Dungy as new coach their D will be a lot stronger.

Raiders got robbed last year by the worst Super Bowl champions ever the Raiders.

Jets just own you guys.

Have fun going to the Wildcard game and losing.

It's funny how you say that BETTIS will run all over the midget!! The midget DECAPITATED THE BUS The last time the PHINS and BURGH played!!! To a 21-0 whitewash and domination of the STEELERS!! That was ZACH's greatest hit of alltime!! He blasted the BUS on a 4th and 1! Sent him back to NOTRE DAME!! Like the midget will send your pretender back HENRY back to TENNESSEE!!! I'll say it again PULL THIS ONE IT PLAYS JINGLE BELLS!! TAKE YOUR BULL SOMEWHERE ELSE!! WE SPEAK FACTS HERE!!

I can't say I give his method a lot of credibility...

...but sometimes the numbers just play out with the reality. I'm saving my trip to Miami for January, the AFC championship game. Go Fins!!

Asking your kid to make predictions by pulling bits of paper out of a hat is like Bill's fans talking smack when they come from a 3-13 record. Toilet dwellers they are. Toilet dwellers they will remain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought the predictions were pretty good. The Bills are at least a year away from any real chance at contention, but will be a lot better than last year. Miami has a legitimate shot.

Originally posted by bills711
It makes me laugh that you guys think it Miami will make it to the superbowl. Yea you guys might get lucky and win the AFC East but No way you guys are going to go to the Superbowl.

Teams that will easily beat you guys are the Steelers, Colts, Raiders. Oh ya i almost forgot the jets.

Steelers will go to the Superbowl. They will overpower you with their running game and Kordell will use the playaction and sneak all over you. I will love to see Bettis run over that midget LB Thomas like Henry did last year.

Colts will offense will score points. Your offense will be ball control and wont be high powered. Plus Dungy as new coach their D will be a lot stronger.

Raiders got robbed last year by the worst Super Bowl champions ever the Raiders.

Jets just own you guys.

Have fun going to the Wildcard game and losing.

Proof positive that Bills fans are mentally challenged....:goof:

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
It's funny how you say that BETTIS will run all over the midget!! The midget DECAPITATED THE BUS The last time the PHINS and BURGH played!!! To a 21-0 whitewash and domination of the STEELERS!! That was ZACH's greatest hit of alltime!! He blasted the BUS on a 4th and 1! Sent him back to NOTRE DAME!! Like the midget will send your pretender back HENRY back to TENNESSEE!!! I'll say it again PULL THIS ONE IT PLAYS JINGLE BELLS!! TAKE YOUR BULL SOMEWHERE ELSE!! WE SPEAK FACTS HERE!!

Hmm...Ravens murder the Dolphins....Steelers murder the Ravens. Can't see it being any different this year somehow.

And the 21-0 was when we still had Fred McAfee, Orpheus Roye and Charles Johnson playing for us and you had a guy called Marino under centre. The relevance of this to last years 13-3 Steeler team is what exactly? The relevance of you team then to your team now is also what? Kareem Abdul Jabbar? Avery? Marino? McDuffie? :rolleyes: Bragging rights for the last time we played maybe but that's all.

Pittsburgh's offensive line back then was very different from what it is today. Take a long hard look at the way the teams match up today, take your caps lock key off and I'll happily match the Steelers up with you all day long.

hey bills 711...at least we make the playoffs every year and have had only 2 losing seasons since DON SHULA took over in 1970...last year we beat you twice and went 11-5...how does it feel to go 3-13 cause we wouldnt know about that...oh yeah you did that last year...

Originally posted by Slaine

Pittsburgh's offensive line back then was very different from what it is today. Take a long hard look at the way the teams match up today, take your caps lock key off and I'll happily match the Steelers up with you all day long.

The Bus has a few more miles on him also... he's not in the same condition as then either... and Stewart? He's due for his usual second year let-down.. so let's match 'em up... all day long...

Slaine, I personally think a Dolphins-Steelers game would be one helluva of a matchup. As long as both of the front 7 stay healthy, both running games should have little to no factor. Thats where th passing game comes into play. I believe, you may disagree, this is where Miami has the advantage. The game would come to who makes the first mistake, INT, key fumble, ot something of the such. That would be a great AFC championship......

bills711, teams that will beat us? The Steelers have the best shot out of all those teams. Jets? Maybe a split, definatley not a sweep with them in Miami in September. Colts? You think Dungy's defense will gel by week 2? Even when it does, it still won't be a top 10 due to personnel. Raiders? Please, their WRs were invisible last time we played, they will be again, and this time Charlie Garner will be held in check. On the flip side, why don't we go over all the teams that the Bills will lose to this season? Wait, that'll be too long of a list....

Originally posted by jd13
hey bills 711...at least we make the playoffs every year and have had only 2 losing seasons since DON SHULA took over in 1970...last year we beat you twice and went 11-5...how does it feel to go 3-13 cause we wouldnt know about that...oh yeah you did that last year...

All great teams go through this fase its called rebuilding. Last year we had the youngest team in the NFL. All of our starters combined had an average of 3 years of experience. We had 30 out of our 53 man roster of players with 2 years or less of experience. Now in April we added best OL Mike Williams, one of the best WR Josh Reed, and Best run stopping end Denney. Now we have even more youth on this team.

This offseason we finally added a little experience to that youth with free agent additions. London Fletcher, Trey Teague, Dave Moore, Eddie Robinson, Billy Jenkins, and Drew Bledsoe.

What the Dolphins to is go to the Wildcard game and lose and never get any better because all they get is draft picks in the 20's. You guys will always be a Wildcard team.

Back
Top Bottom