What does it take to be a MOD? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does it take to be a MOD?

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
im probably way to young but anyways what does it take to be a mod.i hope someday i could be one.just wondering.thanks:Di know alot of other members are wondering to.

actually im not a mod is a responsability and a job...so instead of coming online and having fun chatting with fellow finfans you have to work on it moving topics and all. Not really fun anymore

dorsaroll156 said:
im probably way to young but anyways what does it take to be a mod.i hope someday i could be one.just wondering.thanks:Di know alot of other members are wondering to.

Display a flawless knowledge and adherence to the rules of the community; The ability to make good decisions on the run; patience.

There's more, but I gotta go ban somebody's *** for posting in the wrong forum.

:wink:

NaboCane said:
Display a flawless knowledge and adherence to the rules of the community; The ability to make good decisions on the run; patience.

There's more, but I gotta go ban somebody's *** for posting in the wrong forum.

:wink:

You forgot to add...

• Must have the ability to leap a tall building in a single bound

Or was that just something you made me do? :tantrum:

darkmistress said:
You forgot to add...

:chuckle:

DM is a funny mod :yes:

darkmistress said:
You forgot to add...

we just wanted to look up your skirt when you did it ... :wink:

WharfRat said:
we just wanted to look up your skirt when you did it ... :wink:

clear.gif

Someone, dunno who, once told me that if you post a lot in the lounge, and then you PM Wharf Rat 6x you are on your way!!!!!!! :tongue:

Quelonio said:
Someone, dunno who, once told me that if you post a lot in the lounge, and then you PM Wharf Rat 6x you are on your way!!!!!!! :tongue:
It wasn't me I swear Wharf. It was that guy who's sking in colorado this week.:njphins:

Back
Top Bottom