What Does Rt17 Need To Do To Keep The Starting Job In 19? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Does Rt17 Need To Do To Keep The Starting Job In 19?

You must have wrote that article.

I did not, and rarely agree with the author, if ever.

Alex Smith miles better is bogus. And because ap shows up 10 tds in 9 plus games is shredding it huh? On pace for what 17 tds in 16 games.

Never said shredding it. I said they have a strong ground game allowimg a balanced offense under Smith to not need multiple TDs. The Dolphins and Tannehill obviously do not, for a multitude of reasons.

I was thinking about extrapolating the numbers for the two, but I don't like doing that because of intangibles so I will leave it as is. Tannehill has a few more games in him this season apparently and Smith is gone so this comparison will work itself out naturally.

I did not, and rarely agree with the author, if ever.

Never said shredding it. I said they have a strong ground game allowimg a balanced offense under Smith to not need multiple TDs. The Dolphins and Tannehill obviously do not, for a multitude of reasons.

I was thinking about extrapolating the numbers for the two, but I don't like doing that because of intangibles so I will leave it as is. Tannehill has a few more games in him this season apparently and Smith is gone so this comparison will work itself out naturally.

I’m sorry. I just assumed a miles ahead qb (your words) would be shredding it.

Maybe if you were talking in comparison with Brock Osweiler.

I’m sorry. I just assumed a miles ahead qb (your words) would be shredding it.

Maybe if you were talking in comparison with Brock Osweiler.

RT: 12/13
AS: 13/5

RT: 24/17
AS: 23/7

RT: 27/12
AS: 18/6

RT: 24/12
AS: 20/7

RT: 19/12
AS: 15/8

You tell me. Again, take the blinders off.

We go into next season with Tannehill as our starter many fans will bolt. People have a breaking point, even the loyal fans can eventually say enough is enough.

Hopefully something changes, living in KC Mahomes is really starting to grow on me. If we go an 8th year w Tannehill I'm probably done w this team.

We paid Cutler $10 million last year to fill the spot, we are still up $3mill in that scenario ! But really if you are going down this route you are writing off 2019 anyway so, get someone in for peanuts and save yourself even more moeny, has the benefit of sucking more for a higher draft pick in 2020, if that's your focus on solving the QB problem which it sounds like it is.

Personal preference - you rather take the cap hit and bring on an even crappier quarterback than Tannehill... I'd rather keep Tannehill an extra year and let a rookie(s)/development guy(s) groom underneath him... however you feel about Tannehill, he is a student of the game who improved every single season and was a professional the entire time he's been here - not a bad person for your young guys to learn underneath.

I rather pay Tannehill the $26mil next year, not eat an incredible $13mil only to bring a trash player and still play the same amount of money - it would be the dumbest decision you could make... when I put it that way, I guess we may we a team stupid enough to make that move.

Just stay healthy. 11-5 in his last 16 starts. Should be enough evidence for anyone.

You are 100% correct, seriously not joking. His last 16 starts is all you need to know that we need a QB that we can rely on, not one that his last 16 games spans over a 3 year period.

16 game season. Stop trying to keep diminishing it.

Yeah, what season was that? Which 16 game season has he completed in the last 3 years? Oh yeah.

So by pulling a 16 game number on a three year span you need to include all the games, hence the missing losses. Or you know, just keep using whatever numbers for your narrative.

Yeah, what season was that? Which 16 game season has he completed in the last 3 years? Oh yeah.

So by pulling a 16 game number on a three year span you need to include all the games, hence the missing losses. Or you know, just keep using whatever numbers for your narrative.

Yeah I’m sure if he was 13-5 in the last 3 years you wouldn’t have a problem with him posting that instead.

Sure boss

Back
Top Bottom