What does WPA mean and Vcash Mean....? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does WPA mean and Vcash Mean....?

dolphans1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I noticed that I am the only in the red with WPA, and I have no idea what that is or what it means, also what does Vcash mean, does it give you more privileges?

d-1

vCash is virtual cash. If you look at the top navigation menu you'll see vBShop. There you can buy things with your vCash. Right now it just appears you can change how your user name is displayed.

As far as WPA, someone else will have to answer that. Being in the red isn't good though. I believe it has to do with people rating what you post about and whether they agree or disagree with your post(s).

vCash is virtual cash. If you look at the top navigation menu you'll see vBShop. There you can buy things with your vCash. Right now it just appears you can change how your user name is displayed.

As far as WPA, someone else will have to answer that. Being in the red isn't good though. I believe it has to do with people rating what you post about and whether they agree or disagree with your post(s).

Oh, I guess being in the red is not good then, thanks for the answers on those two.

Is WPA some kind've well-guarded secret?? I've wondered forever what it is.

Oh, I guess being in the red is not good then, thanks for the answers on those two.
Red doesn't mean its a bad thing, it means people have strong feelings about your threads/posts, and it means you've gotten a reaction, which can be a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom