What Dolphin QB

Dolfan984

Super Duper Club
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
8
Age
36
Location
Bay Area, California
Which QB that had a minimum of 300 attempts, had the highest INT % in Dolphins history for a season, what year did he do it, and what was the %?
 
Last edited:

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Which QB that had a minimum of 300 attempts, had the highest INT % in Dolphins history for a season, what year did he do it, and what was the %?
Since no one guessed, I will go with Dan Marino
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Re: Re: What Dolphin QB

Originally posted by dolphan39
Since no one guessed, I will go with Dan Marino
i made a guess last night, it was wrong, but what happened to my post. 984 knows i made one because i talked to him about it last night!:(
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Re: Re: Re: What Dolphin QB

Originally posted by dolfan06
i made a guess last night, it was wrong, but what happened to my post. 984 knows i made one because i talked to him about it last night!:(
don't know, but I did not delete it :confused:
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
well I think Dan Marino is wrong after looking it up, but I do not have this exact stat, just # of INTs and attempts - 984 :confused:
 
Top Bottom