What Dolphins Present do you hope gets placed under the Tree? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Dolphins Present do you hope gets placed under the Tree?

An impenetrable zone of safety we can place around Tua.

Keep Tua safe and sound and this team will be a very tough out defense struggling or not.

Dolphins clinch the playoffs by beating packers and in first place set up to win division and possibly a no 1 or 2 seed. I still think chiefs get no 1. But no 2 would give dolphins 2 homes games before afc championship game if miami goes that far

I'd like to have an autographed Marino football card or mini helmet...that'd be pretty cool. But I don't trust people for **** so unless I'm in front of the dude seeing him sign it like the rest of my signed items, I ain't paying for it....since I don't think he's doing any signings in Florida anytime soon I am stuck with coal.

We Are The Champions Win GIF by Queen

Already purchased an autographed pic of Tua and Waddle and another of Thomas and Taylor for my wife to give me for Xmas....it's going in the man cave.

I think that's all I'm getting and IDGAF!

I actually haven't bought any dolphins gear in such a long time. I've been too jaded and disgruntled as a Dolphin fan. But... this year, I would love that metal light the OP listed or I would love my signed Marino jersey to be framed so I can hang on the wall! Also I love the helmets so I wouldn't mind a helmet either!!

Back
Top Bottom