What draft prospects would you pound the table for? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What draft prospects would you pound the table for?

I don't know if I'm really at the "pound the table for" level with a lot of guys yet. This has shaped up like a draft where guys are more or less just slotting around to their appropriate spots for me, more so than having a nice full list of players that I've really fallen for.

I'd certainly pound the table for WR Devonta Smith. I'm pretty close to there with RB Najee Harris, LB Zaven Collins, OLB Azeez Ojulari, DE Carlos Basham, and OC Creed Humphrey. I'm getting there on OT Christian Darrisaw.

A little later on, I think I can say that I imagine OT Abraham Lucas is going to outperform where he goes, or at least where it looks like he's going based on media stuff right now. Same with WR Warren Jackson, CB Tariq Castro-Fields, DB James Wiggins, and DE Dayo Odeyingbo. And NT Khyiris Tonga.

EDIT: I should say I'm also 'getting there' with DL Levi Onwuzurike at the top. Goodness you can feel his dominance. Jeffery Simmons vibes.

I should've mentioned WR Sage Surratt. I knew I was forgetting a bunch of guys.

Back
Top Bottom