What draft prospects would you pound the table for? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What draft prospects would you pound the table for?

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
For me there is 2 prospects that I feel really really good about.
-The first is Najee Harris, he’s as complete of a RB as I’ve seen since Saquon Barkley. He lacks open field elite speed but he’s plenty fast enough, breaks tackles, hurdles guys, is an excellent receiver, picks up blitzes in pass pro, and has high character.
-The second is Kyle Pitts. Will preface this by saying I’m a gators fan so I am biased. But I’ve watched the most tape of him than any prospect and he’s the best college TE I have ever seen. Randy Moss is the player who always came to mind when watching Pitts cause it doesn’t matter how you try and cover him he comes down with the catch. I don’t think he’s the best fit for Miami cause his skill set is very similar to Mike Gesicki and I’m not necessarily advocating for us to draft him, I just feel he’s a prospect who is going to translate to the NFL very very well.

I don't know that I'd pound the table for, but.....

1) If the phins look for long term back up for Tua... my vote is for Brock Purdy (Iowa State)
2) Mike Rose (LB Iowa State).

Imagine the DL of Wilkins & Seiler w/ KVN, Biegel, AVG, & Rose as the LB's They are all fairly similar & would give the D serious flexibility

Great question. Last year for me it was Jefferson, the wide receiver from LSU

I don't think there's one player this year. I'd love Smith, as I think he'd be a great fit. But there are other receivers that I like.

Harris would be my first choice at running back. But I really like Williams as well.

Pitts is a good one to bang the table for.

I have a feeling Patrick Jones will be really good. At the right draft slot, I might pound the table for him.

Great question. Last year for me it was Jefferson, the wide receiver from LSU

I don't think there's one player this year. I'd love Smith, as I think he'd be a great fit. But there are other receivers that I like.

Harris would be my first choice at running back. But I really like Williams as well.

Pitts is a good one to bang the table for.

I have a feeling Patrick Jones will be really good. At the right draft slot, I might pound the table for him.
I was very close to adding Devonta Smith to my list as well. Only reason I didn’t was his small frame if he really is only like 170 pounds I think physical press corners may be able to give him fits. But he’s on my 1)B list for sure. I left out the opt out guys like Chase, Parsons and Sewell, I think all 3 of those guys are great prospects as well but less tape and haven’t seen them in over a year so it’s hard for me to list them as “pound the table prospects”. Patrick Jones is someone who intrigues me a lot he’s probably my favorite edge for mid to late round 1. Zaven Collins the Tulsa Lb gives me a lot of Kyle Van Noy vibes he’s another guy I’m planning on watching more tape of.

I was very close to adding Devonta Smith to my list as well. Only reason I didn’t was his small frame if he really is only like 170 pounds I think physical press corners may be able to give him fits. But he’s on my 1)B list for sure. I left out the opt out guys like Chase, Parsons and Sewell, I think all 3 of those guys are great prospects as well but less tape and haven’t seen them in over a year so it’s hard for me to list them as “pound the table prospects”. Patrick Jones is someone who intrigues me a lot he’s probably my favorite edge for mid to late round 1. Zaven Collins the Tulsa Lb gives me a lot of Kyle Van Noy vibes he’s another guy I’m planning on watching more tape of.
Good call on Collins. Perfect fit for Flores. We are definitely on the same page.

Najee Harris, Trey Sermon and Devonte Williams at RB.

Reggie Roberson, Dyami Brown, Dazz Newsome and Warren Jackson at WR.

Zaven Collins at Linebacker for pick #18 if available.

I like D Smith Harris D Willams Parsons Sewell Z Collins Chase and Bateman

I want to see a few of these

Back
Top Bottom