What dreamland are the skeptics living in??? L. Miller is way better than D. Thomas! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What dreamland are the skeptics living in??? L. Miller is way better than D. Thomas!

Mlapd

" Navy Chief" Hawaii in the House!
Reaction score
Sorry and I know this has been discussed in detail, but I have to vent! First off I will state that I am a "U" fan. I post occasionally, but read most posts daily though. So!!! This nonsense that D. Thomas is running neck and neck with L. Miller is ridiculous. As a Phins fan, the homerism stops and we all want the best player on the field. I just watched the Bucs game from last night after reading all the threads about the subject I have to disagree with the skeptics out there. Miller 20 yard run, 5 yard run, 5 yard run. Bucs defense stiffens and he avoids a tackle for loss. We take advantage of the overaggressive run d and we pass. We get down to the 5 yard line and again Bucs D stiffens and our O-line doesn't block for S#!t, run for loss, and run for loss. What I'm getting at is when the O-line blocks the way they should he will be a beast. The Bucs D-line was in the backfield constantly after the first 3 or 4 runs. There is no RB who can avoid runs for loss or no gain when there's at least 2 D-lineman in the backfield when you're handed the ball. I am actually excited what Lamar brings to the table. He's explosive and a homerun threat at any time. Our O-line is the problem, not the RB's and I'm pretty sure we all know this.

Back
Top Bottom