What else do we need? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What else do we need?

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think we need 2 more o lineman. We got 2 in UDFA but I think we are going to get 2 more veterans that fall off from other teams...
A running back. Again someone established or a surprise opportunity.
A receiver (tho we picked 2 in UDFA... so
A tight end - tho Barry Jackson reported we are converting a UDFA DL to a tight end....
Any know about this player being converted to TE - sounded like a good idea.

Some new fans (not you) but there are some lousy “fans” on here who just hate every move and have nothing to back it up outside of trash comments and 4 letter words to describe them as a human and their skill set.

We will all be more informed after the season.

Let's just hope we see some Preseason in August when it's hot and humid out.

Some new fans (not you) but there are some lousy “fans” on here who just hate every move and have nothing to back it up outside of trash comments and 4 letter words to describe them as a human and their skill set.

"Throw **** up against the wall to see what sticks" to describe the new players was a doozy. A few here are salty, but alot of them came out of no where.

We need a season...

Somebody tell the NWO to take over in, ohhhh, say a decade from now...

A nice way to derail the thread.

OP, I think Miami needs to sprinkle in some more skills players which can be done next draft.

I think we need 2 more o lineman. We got 2 in UDFA but I think we are going to get 2 more veterans that fall off from other teams...
A running back. Again someone established or a surprise opportunity.
A receiver (tho we picked 2 in UDFA... so
A tight end - tho Barry Jackson reported we are converting a UDFA DL to a tight end....
Any know about this player being converted to TE - sounded like a good idea.
DJ Fluker was just released by Seattle. Only 29 and extremely high character guy. If they want another RG, not sure what kind of money he would want.

We need to see our new players working together in training camp.
We have a good infusion of young players.
The team is better on paper.

Clowns who are downing our draft have no clue at all.
The dolphins swung for the fences.
We went big mean and nasty -
It’s about ****ing time!!!
Plus it’s all about character-
Believe me all the great coaches understand this.
So now that we are in age where we can do the drill down about character it allows our staff to target high character people.
Talent plus character brings championships!

I would have loved a MLB. Could use some depth. I don’t feel confident in the LB’s

We need a season...

Somebody tell the NWO to take over in, ohhhh, say a decade from now...
These guys?
ELWfhMTWsAEhGAc.0-1024x683.jpg

I would have loved a MLB. Could use some depth. I don’t feel confident in the LB’s
Really?
Dude we went CRAZY at LB McMillan, Van Noy, Van Ginkle, Elandon Roberts, Kamu Kruger Hill, Vince Biegel, Baker - plus our 4 new ends -Ogba, Lawson, Strowbridge and Weaver can be counted as outside LBS in a 3-4...I think we are stacked there...no?

We have one space left... after that anyone else we add is at the expense of someone who is already here. It will happen as the bottom of the roster gets churned but that churning needs to start at TC if there is one.

I think on offense we need another OT. The UDFA Kirkmayer may surprise. He started many games. I think Deiter can play center and UDFA is also a center so I don't think we need a center this year.

On Defense I think we need NT and Benito Jones may surprise there. Still not sure about Free Safety. I think Jones is more in the box safety although he is versatile and can also play free safety. I don't think McCain is working out there.

What to do with Rosen?

The Phins will have significant improvement everywhere. Media is stating 8-8 for the Phins which is possible. Phins have a hard schedule but the defense looks good to keep the scores down allowing for 4th qtr wins.

Back
Top Bottom