What ever happened to the McMicheal trial........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What ever happened to the McMicheal trial........

D-Rock

31 yrs ago, I would have been a Panther.
Club Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if Randy was gonna suit up 4 us next year, sit out some, games or be in prison??? :confused:

they still investigate if they file charges against both of them, but what i read the other day is that both his wife and randy are trying to settle this thing without a trial

Trial???? He hasn't been charged yet! and may never be. Unless the league steps in, which will probably only happen if he is charged, and suspends him, likely one game ala Derrick Rodgers, this will blow away. I hope for their sakes Randy and his wife get it together.

In this case, no news is good news. The less we hear, the more likely this will all fade away and we'll never speak of it again.

but what i read the other day is that both his wife and randy are trying to settle this thing without a trial
If this is a criminal case, it matters not if McMichael and his wife resolve their differences. Its up to the prosecuter to decide whether or not to press charges, not his wife.

Of course if the prosecutor doesn't have his wife as a states witness, he probably won't have much of a case.

Back
Top Bottom