What Flores said today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Flores said today

Tua is not playing this weekend. His body is not made for professional sports. The silver lining is Brissett is way better and we'll probably pull out the win. OH and Flores has lost the locker room for sure.
Brisset is way better at what? Lol 😅

I really don’t care if Tua is not ready this week. If the Dolphins can’t beat the Jags with Brissett at QB, they aren’t going to win many games this year anyway.
Tua shouldn’t play behind the Dolphins OL until his ribs are 100% healed. Otherwise they will be risking him being more seriously injured having to play behind the worst OL in the NFL.

Surely DW is on route to Miami right??

tenor.gif

I really don’t care if Tua is not ready this week. If the Dolphins can’t beat the Jags with Brissett at QB, they aren’t going to win many games this year anyway.
Tua shouldn’t play behind the Dolphins OL until his ribs are 100% healed. Otherwise they will be risking him being more seriously injured having to play behind the worst OL in the NFL.
Before the injury I would agree, but that leg is going to be sore. If Tua is ready I go with him.

Before the injury I would agree, but that leg is going to be sore. If Tua is ready I go with him.
It's not going to get any easier for Tua either. The Jags game would be a good one to ease him back into things, and then the Falcons. This is a soft spot in the schedule.

If Tua practices comfortably he plays....simple as that. We'll see what happens. I'm at the point of preferring Sinnett over Jacoby as foolhardy as that might be. All I know is this - If the Jags end an epic 20 game losing streak against us, that's the end of the line. Won't matter who starts at qb... No recovery from that.

Travis Wingfield (@WingfieldNFL)
Flores asked what one thing stands out on the tape defensively speaking: Gotta do a better job in the run game. Says there's a lot of things, but if there's one thing it's that.
apple-touch-icon-192x192.png

in other words they need to actually tackle somebody but there are other problems too. Too many WR's wide open and too much time for Brady to throw.
I think they should move to a 43 front and move Wilkins inside next to Davis and start Phillips opposite of ogbah

It's not going to get any easier for Tua either. The Jags game would be a good one to ease him back into things, and then the Falcons. This is a soft spot in the schedule.
The Falcons are playing better than Miami so this could easily be a loss. Ryan is still really good and they get Ridley back with Pitts breaking out. Plus Patterson has been a beast and with the way the Fins tackle he could go off.

I think they should move to a 43 front and move Wilkins inside next to Davis and start Phillips opposite of ogbah
The problem is they just can't tackle anybody even when they’re in position to make the tackle they just don’t do it. Yesterday it was taking 3 or 4 guys just to bring a WR down.

That is why I said Tua needs to be 100% healed before playing. If his ribs are still cracked and you put him behind their OL, you are putting him at great risk of serious injury, imo.

Back
Top Bottom