What game was PFW watching?!?!?!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What game was PFW watching?!?!?!?

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
At first, I thought it might have been a typo. But twice in the column?? And this is their "Game Of The Week". Check this out.......BTW - it infutiates me.

The Dolphins came into their matchup vs. Kansas City riding high thanks to an excellent offense and a stout defense. But the Chiefs were able to abuse Miami’s defense on the ground and up the middle in their 48-30 victory.

The Dolphins had gotten solid play vs. the run until Priest Holmes torched them last week.

Again......WHAT THE F*CK IS HE TALKING ABOUT!?!?! WE SHUT HOLMES DOWN!!!!

He is talking about Holmes rushing for an amazing 50 some yards and one score. WHAT A STUD!

These guys don't actually read, or even watch games...the sit behind computers and make up stuff. Cool job eh?

I saw their show today and they had some guy on who said that "miami sources" said Fiedler is on a short leash also that every one in Miami is worried about Ricky wanting to move to south beach.

They are just trying to stir the pot because they have nothing else to say.

And 25 of those yards came on an amazing double-cutback run by Holmes that we had shut down. He didn't "gash" sh*t.

Exactly, thats why my new name for PFW is "Bootleg Football Source." All they write is junk and their rumors are never true.

I think I'm gonna email someone about the half a** who wrote that lie.

Originally posted by booyeah_
I think I'm gonna email someone about the half a** who wrote that lie.

Do you honestly think it would do any good? I mean, not to try and discourage you, but the problem is that they are a bunch of self-important twits, who aren't going to listen anyway... a bunch of hacks who think they're doing a good job, because they get a reaction....

This is bull$h!t. But, we still have to admit that they shredded our pass defense. Hopefully Surtain's return will be the difference against NE.

Yeah Muck...

... 50-yards is the new standard for a HB to obtain, the whole 100-yards stuff has been followed for way toooooooooo long. These guys, you have to respect them when they start re-writting old, tride and true standards everyone has been following for the past 75 years or so.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Muck
At first, I thought it might have been a typo. But twice in the column?? And this is their "Game Of The Week". Check this out.......BTW - it infutiates me.

Again......WHAT THE F*CK IS HE TALKING ABOUT!?!?! WE SHUT HOLMES DOWN!!!!

PFW

is the football equivilant of the NATIONAL INQUIRE!!!!

:monkey: Rosie O'Donnel.

... 50-yards is the new standard for a HB to obtain, the whole 100-yards stuff has been followed for way toooooooooo long. These guys, you have to respect them when they start re-writting old, tride and true standards everyone has been following for the past 75 years or so.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PFW is always f-ing up.I dont buy their mag anymore,especially after they put Calvin Jackson as our starting SS in 2000-01,even though he was released in 99.

Back
Top Bottom