What happend to Chad Jackson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happend to Chad Jackson?

Charlie Brown

down like a clown Charlie Brown
Reaction score
What happend to Chad Jackson? WR from Florida he was drafted high by the Patroits like 3 years ago. I really liked him and I havent heard or seen anything of him.

What happend to Chad Jackson? WR from Florida he was drafted high by the Patroits like 3 years ago. I really liked him and I havent heard or seen anything of him.

Year 1 - Pulled a Hamstring [no camp] and did not come in till late and went into IR.
Year 1 - AFC champsion tore his ACL against the colts.[No camp in yr 2]
Year 2 - Cameback and backed up randy moss who played every snap next to brady in the offence effectively keeping him on the bench.

He is going to have his first camp this year

Year 1 - AFC champsion tore his ACL against the colts.[No camp in yr 2]
Year 2 - Cameback and backed up randy moss who played every snap next to brady in the offence effectively keeping him on the bench.

He is going to have his first camp this year
Errr... yes and no.

He didn't play much this year because of the torn ACL. He played a little towards the end of th year.

Notice the Pats didn't replace Dante Stallworth? THAT will be Chad Jackson's job to lose this year.

Actually , we said the same thing he came back but was buried in the depth chart. Stallworth was let go as jabbar towards the end gave more production. this year kelly washington and chad jackson will fight out for the 4th WR position.

He was buried on the Pats DC b/c of Welker and Stallworth. They had RM #1, Stallworth #2, Welker #3, and I do believe Washington #4, Jackson #5.

He was a stud at UF, he'll kick arse if he stays healthy.

He was buried on the Pats DC b/c of Welker and Stallworth. They had RM #1, Stallworth #2, Welker #3, and I do believe Washington #4, Jackson #5.

I disagree as least the ranking part randy moss and welker play entirely different position so how can you rate them in the same list is confusing

RM - Outside WR who skill requires speed ,side line catches and running downfield.Physically long legs ,tall and big physical size.Jumping and Speed is required as he has more area to work with.

wes - Small ,quick shifty receiver who is small giving great leverage to plant a foot and change directions .Speed and size are secondary he is spliting zones and depends on shiftyness to make catches in very small areas.

Wes usually lines with watson/thomas TE area

RM will line up with chad and jabbar in his position

they can rotate them to take avantage of some match up for 95% of their snap they will only play their position and cannot be interchanged.

As I recall, that ACL injury was very bad and happened in the playoffs (January). Those type of serious injuries take 1 1/2 - 2 years to come back 100%, so there's still no guarantee he's at full speed for opening day in September - assuming he doesn't get another hamstring injury!

There were also rumors of "maturity issues" which translated into "didn't learn his playbook" from accounts coming out of gillette. You can't survive in the Pats system by winging it.

Back
Top Bottom