What happend to Hadnot at Center? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happend to Hadnot at Center?

FinSinceBirth

If you aren't a gator, you're gator bait
Reaction score
I remember awhile back during the awards ceremony that Rex Hadnot had been introduced as the center. In fact Nublar even confirmed this. So what happend? The front page of finheaven says that Houck reported the starting line to have mcinney at center and hadnot still at guard. I'm confused, can anybody help?

Doesn't matter what the guy got introduced as.

He's played better as righ guard. So, that's what he's gonna start as.

LT: Vernon Carey
LG: Jeno James
C: Seth McKinney
RG: Rex Hadnot
RT: Stockar McDougle

YEAH, B1TCH!!!!

A lot of things can change in Training Camp and Preseason... I don't think it's set that Rex Hadnot will be our starting RG and Seth McKinney will be our Starting C. But for now that's the way it is... for now. Patience grasshopper, if it's going to happen... it'll take some time until we know.

FinSinceBirth said:
DolphinDevil28 said:
Doesn't matter what the guy got introduced as.
But I figure he was introduced as it for a reason.

Nope, I was never comfortable with what he got introduced as anyway.

Houck and Saban are going to decide how the line plays out.

...and so far, it's like I said:

LT: Carey
LG: James
C: McKinney
RG: Hadnot
RT: McDougle

I like Hadnot, the guy works hard. I remember him husteling over to pick up a fumble in one game. Liked him ever since.

Hadnot will start at center over Mr Sweat, just wait and see. hadnot will be there, just be patient. Training camp is right around the corner.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Hadnot will start at center over Mr Sweat, just wait and see. hadnot will be there, just be patient. Training camp is right around the corner.
Lets just see what unfolds during TC. I do not know why Mr Sweaty pants is still the Fins starting center?:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

i think that if mckinney starts...he will become good...just look at the recent centers Huock has coached...Jason Ball who i thought was really underated when he played...and last years rookie i forget his name...but he was pretty good though

Is everybody that eager to see Carey start?

I mean come on. Hadnot played very good at RG last year why do we need or want him to switch to Center?

Is it because he is a better C then McKinney? Well if that's the case then you now have a lesser player playing RG. Then a lesser player playing LT.

Hadnot will be our starting RG. I also think that Smith will beat out McKinney for the Center position and Carey will be riding the pine behind Mcintosh.

Atleast that is my opinion.

McKinney was a better college lineman than his brother and with the right coaching should be a better pro. I'm considering last year as a "do-over" as far as evaluating the Oline.

GRYPHONK said:
Is everybody that eager to see Carey start?

I mean come on. Hadnot played very good at RG last year why do we need or want him to switch to Center?

Is it because he is a better C then McKinney? Well if that's the case then you now have a lesser player playing RG. Then a lesser player playing LT.

Hadnot will be our starting RG. I also think that Smith will beat out McKinney for the Center position and Carey will be riding the pine behind Mcintosh.

Atleast that is my opinion.

I Hadnot considered that. :D

Back
Top Bottom