What happened to Bo Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Bo Jackson

T tes

Practice Squad
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
633
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
I was just thinking about him today and i was wondering what ever happened to him, what is he doing right now :confused:
 

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
1
Age
55
Location
Eglin AFB (Ft.Walton Beach Fl.)
T tes said:
I was just thinking about him today and i was wondering what ever happened to him, what is he doing right now :confused:

How about you use the internet and research. It's amazing what you can find. Quit starting threads expecting everyone else to do what you can do. Any answer you get will likely be due to internet research by that person
 

T tes

Practice Squad
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
633
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
LtDan662002 said:
How about you use the internet and research. It's amazing what you can find. Quit starting threads expecting everyone else to do what you can do. Any answer you get will likely be due to internet research by that person
I was just asking. Start freaking out on me why don't you. Some of my internet sites don't work. So i asking you guys.
 

T tes

Practice Squad
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
633
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Im a dolphins fan so im here. You guys now about football and I don't know about back in the day im only 13. I thought you might have known
 

havanahec

Varoooooom!!
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
838
Reaction score
0
Location
O.C.
T tes said:
Im a dolphins fan so im here. You guys now about football and I don't know about back in the day im only 13. I thought you might have known

This forum is for Dolphin's related material. Glad to see your a Phins but there is enough garbage being posted in this forum already.
 

havanahec

Varoooooom!!
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
838
Reaction score
0
Location
O.C.
T tes said:
So i take it you guys don't know


I guess he's at home watching T.V. How the hell should we know what the guy is doing right now.
 

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
1
Age
55
Location
Eglin AFB (Ft.Walton Beach Fl.)
No I don't know. Sorry!! And you can't use age as a defense. my 12 year old daughter surfs the net better than me! Plus some young folks get offended when you knock them due to age. (MiamiKid)
 

T tes

Practice Squad
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
633
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
havanahec said:
I guess he's at home watching T.V. How the hell should we know what the guy is doing now.
Man what is your problem. Im just asking if you don't know just say so. your getting so pissed off cuz i asked a question. Your pethetic :shakeno:
 

T tes

Practice Squad
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
633
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
LtDan662002 said:
No I don't know. Sorry!! And you can't use age as a defense. my 12 year old daughter surfs the net better than me! Plus some young folks get offended when you knock them due to age. (MiamiKid)
im just saying that about my age cuz if i was alive or if i wasnt i wouldnt be able to know what he did after an injury
 

Gitrdone

Starter
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
616
Reaction score
34
Keeping a promise he made to his mother before she died of cancer in April 1992, Jackson went back to Auburn and graduated in December 1995 with a bachelor of science degree in family and child development. He opened a motorcycle shop outside Chicago and went into partnership with Charles Barkley on an Alabama restaurant. He serves as president of the Sports Medicine Council, a non-profit, youth outreach organization of HealthSouth Corporation.

Not sure how accurate that is, was old news from 2000.

http://www.walttaylor.com/bo_jackson.htm
 

havanahec

Varoooooom!!
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
838
Reaction score
0
Location
O.C.
T tes said:
Man what is your problem. Im just asking if you don't know just say so. your getting so pissed off cuz i asked a question. Your pethetic :shakeno:


PATHETIC
 
Top Bottom