What happened to Bo Jackson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Bo Jackson

J Tes said:
And then I would proceed to smack the crap out of you. Dude seriously grow the F*** UP

Oh you would smack me if I smacked my kid?? I'll give you my address if you want to freakin try it punk!!!!

J Tes said:
And then I would proceed to smack the crap out of you. Dude seriously grow the F*** UP

He said he would smack the crap out of his kids not your brother.

LtDan662002 said:
Oh you would smack me if I smacked my kid?? I'll give you my address if you want to freakin try it punk!!!!

Beat me to it.

LtDan662002 said:
Actually you were directing that towards my brother so yes I would

J Tes said:
Actually you were directing that towards my brother so yes I would

Uh read Einstein. I said if MY KID acted like that, I would smack the crap out of them. Read and comprehend before spewing. I can see if I said I would smack your brother that you would get defensive but not what i said.

This thread went from asking a question to people bashing each other. This thread should be closed.

You guys need to simmer down, or as Vince Lombardi would put it " what the hell is going on out there".:yell:

PhinDude88 said:
This thread went from asking a question to people bashing oeach other. This thread should be closed.

Yeah, I point out that the internet is a great tool, someone says this should not be in the Dolphin forum, then I actually try and find sites for the kid and then big brother comes bashing in and all hell breaks loose. Last time I help out. And I may suggest a good read through of the TOS for this site for the young man

havanahec said:
He said he would smack the crap out of his kids not your brother.
Listen 'm not on here to get in a p*ssing contest. I may defensive but he is my brother. I guess I didnt explain that telling people to "shut up" and stuff of that nature isnt excepted on here but he is my brother so yes I will defend him NO matter what. We live the hated Bills country so I think hes a little excited to be able to talk with other Phin Fans about football. Just take it easy on the kid.

J Tes said:
Listen 'm not on here to get in a p*ssing contest. I may defensive but he is my brother. I guess I didnt explain that telling people to "shut up" and stuff of that nature isnt excepted on here but he is my brother so yes I will defend him NO matter what. We live the hated Bills country so I think hes a little excited to be able to talk with other Phin Fans about football. Just take it easy on the kid.

Cool. as long as you understand that I never mentioned smacking anyone but my kids. And to be honest, we don;t even do that. They just get grounded and/or yelled at.

LtDan662002 said:
Yeah, I point out that the internet is a great tool, someone says this should not be in the Dolphin forum, then I actually try and find sites for the kid and then big brother comes bashing in and all hell breaks loose. Last time I help out. And I may suggest a good read through of the TOS for this site for the young man
Too be accurate you did it in a very sarcastic way. I apologize for being so defensive. Long bad day at work.

LtDan662002 said:
Cool. as long as you understand that I never mentioned smacking anyone but my kids. And to be honest, we don;t even do that. They just get grounded and/or yelled at.
Understood

T tes said:
I was just thinking about him today and i was wondering what ever happened to him, what is he doing right now :confused:

Bo Jackson had a hip fracture secondary to avascular necrosis, which is a lack of blood flow to the joint. Proper healing never took place due to the lack of blood flow, and it ended his career.

Back
Top Bottom