What happened to Bo Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Bo Jackson

T tes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was just thinking about him today and i was wondering what ever happened to him, what is he doing right now :confused:

T tes said:
I was just thinking about him today and i was wondering what ever happened to him, what is he doing right now :confused:

How about you use the internet and research. It's amazing what you can find. Quit starting threads expecting everyone else to do what you can do. Any answer you get will likely be due to internet research by that person

LtDan662002 said:
How about you use the internet and research. It's amazing what you can find. Quit starting threads expecting everyone else to do what you can do. Any answer you get will likely be due to internet research by that person
I was just asking. Start freaking out on me why don't you. Some of my internet sites don't work. So i asking you guys.

Im a dolphins fan so im here. You guys now about football and I don't know about back in the day im only 13. I thought you might have known

T tes said:
Im a dolphins fan so im here. You guys now about football and I don't know about back in the day im only 13. I thought you might have known

This forum is for Dolphin's related material. Glad to see your a Phins but there is enough garbage being posted in this forum already.

T tes said:
So i take it you guys don't know

I guess he's at home watching T.V. How the hell should we know what the guy is doing right now.

No I don't know. Sorry!! And you can't use age as a defense. my 12 year old daughter surfs the net better than me! Plus some young folks get offended when you knock them due to age. (MiamiKid)

havanahec said:
I guess he's at home watching T.V. How the hell should we know what the guy is doing now.
Man what is your problem. Im just asking if you don't know just say so. your getting so pissed off cuz i asked a question. Your pethetic :shakeno:

LtDan662002 said:
No I don't know. Sorry!! And you can't use age as a defense. my 12 year old daughter surfs the net better than me! Plus some young folks get offended when you knock them due to age. (MiamiKid)
im just saying that about my age cuz if i was alive or if i wasnt i wouldnt be able to know what he did after an injury

Keeping a promise he made to his mother before she died of cancer in April 1992, Jackson went back to Auburn and graduated in December 1995 with a bachelor of science degree in family and child development. He opened a motorcycle shop outside Chicago and went into partnership with Charles Barkley on an Alabama restaurant. He serves as president of the Sports Medicine Council, a non-profit, youth outreach organization of HealthSouth Corporation.

Not sure how accurate that is, was old news from 2000.

http://www.walttaylor.com/bo_jackson.htm

T tes said:
Man what is your problem. Im just asking if you don't know just say so. your getting so pissed off cuz i asked a question. Your pethetic :shakeno:

PATHETIC

Back
Top Bottom