What happened to Dolfan06? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Dolfan06?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phinsfan1980

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He had 22,000 plus posts and used to be on almost nightly but according to his profile he hasn't been on since early march. Does anyone know what happened to him? Just curious :confused:

Yes, i have heard of the pita pa key people, but never knew what it was, maybe a urban legend?

His last post were on 3-1. He was averageing almost 17 post a day and just vanished. Somebody get scooby and the gang

Phinsfan1980 said:
His last post were on 3-1. He was averageing almost 17 post a day and just vanished. Somebody get scooby and the gang

If you find Scooby and the gang you will find Ricky. I hear him and Shaggy have been smoking and raiding the kitchen together.

LtDan662002 said:
If you find Scooby and the gang you will find Ricky. I hear him and Shaggy have been smoking and raiding the kitchen together.
Oh god a cartoon of Scooby smoking weed with Ricky williams would be great. :roflmao: .....

On another note I noticed that Steveo 90 left the site also... his last post was on 3-13.... why did these people leave?

BigFinFan is gone too. It says Banned under their name and above their avatar. Does this mean they actually got banned? Is this true Mods?

Phinsfan1980 said:
BigFinFan is gone too. It says Banned under their name and above their avatar. Does this mean they actually got banned? Is this true Mods?
I was thinking the same thing. Mods, is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom