What happened to our running game? / What's Use of Ricky? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to our running game? / What's Use of Ricky?

jtown777

Go HALOS!!!!
Reaction score
What happened to our running game?

Up the middle, up the middle, up the middle, and so on and so on. And what about those out patterns. God forbid you try and get fancy when neither team can move the ball freeley. Three times in the second half (after I got back from playing golf), when we were kinda driving, I saw that we could have faked the punt and ran for the first. I mean what the hell, NOTHING else was working. Bilicheck would have done something like that if NEEDED. Oh well, I should be used to this SH#T by now. Been a blind F'n fan for 23 years now.

BTW CON F'N GRATS to the HATED PAts.....

I don't understand it.

Norv has lost it completely. Although I don't know if we can say that really. I mean..the line played like dog **** all game except for maybe that 1 drive. Without a line you really can't do a whole lot.

Jesus christ I say take Ricky out the rest of the year so we don't get the guy killed and kill his career in all honesty.

I was shocked we didn't test the outside. We killed them running to the outside last year.

What Use Is Ricky Williams

we bring in ricky williams for these types of games and what do we do? we throw on 3rd and 2 3rd and 3 what the **** norv? what the **** dave? is this not why we have the guy?why we traded 2 number one draft picks for?? and exspecially in these bad wheather situations? but i guess that goes back to COACHING doesnt it something we have none of.:fire: :confused:

A better question is what is the point of having Ricky Williams if the offensive line can't make a block?

The playcalling was awful, but Ricky wasn't productive today at all when he got the ball. The run playcalling has been awful all season. We just run it up the middle. Thats all we do. The counter play was great last year, and I have barely seen it this year.

there have been alot of plays we have not seen alot this year i simply cant understand these play calls this year.

I love how we run right at Washington.

It's oh so smart.

I'm still waiting to see more mis-direction/counter plays myself. Seeing as everyone focuses on Ricky it really couldn't hurt now could it? Btw, I noticed Konrad got the ball once and McM ZERO.

Just horrible game over all besides the defense.

Back
Top Bottom