what happened to our Tight End in th e red zone thing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what happened to our Tight End in th e red zone thing

My only memory of Egnew is him getting chewed out by Coach Campbell on hard knocks for basically being soft.

GOD DAMMIT STOP! I tried to erase this "man" from my memory long ago stop re-opening the wound dammit

i was really hopeful that Gisecki would emerge as a redbone threat, its not like they can block either, so far what a let down, I liked Wofford better than any of these guys
I think gisecki could be a decent receiving threat with a real qb and line that gives said qb time but what really terrifies me is that Grier and or scouts thought that highly of him over the other stellar crop of te’s in last years class.
He was a known commodity at penn st yet they draft a te that can’t block. Boggles the mind and scares me with the draft capital we are entrusting these guys.
Not sure if Grier had his say on this pick but this was an obvious miss so far.

If we score, we might luck into a win. Therefore, you do not do what might cause you to score.

Funny that anyone thinks there's been an opportunity worthy to bash gisecki for not being the red zone threat we hoped this season. There's one critical ingredient missing.

actually being in the redzone

Gesicki is definitely catching whats thrown his way this year. Looks likes there is some definite improvement.

I watch Mark Andrews running around out there and just :bobdole: myself for wanting Gesicki.
that's the one te I wanted in the draft, but no we take a guy high bc of his combine numbers... smh

2 catches for what 8 yards? I bout fell out the chair when he gained a couple yards after contact on the first.

But then on the second he got knocked back on contact 2 yards by a corner. Which shouldn’t happen.

But hey he still looks miles better than he did last year.

Last edited:
I think gesicki gets one more year. He’s gonna have to **** or get off the pot in 2020.

Not seeing anything in the draft that I’m like we gotta have it there. Which helps him.

But it if he doesn’t get it done next year I got my eyes laser locked on that penn state tight end who will be eligible.

I see a lot of coaching scared. When we got inside the 10 the first time, they RAN it 3 times in a row. What got us down there? Rosen. I was as frustrated as Rosen looked when they didn’t want to go for it on fourth down. Toss it to the TE. PA pass. Run a corner route to Williams or Parker. But run 3 times? That just screamed “ok let’s get 3 and make sure we don’t get shutout”. Huzzah

When we didn’t go for it 4th and goal I think it was at the 2 I think that’s when you got your answer that they really aren’t trying to win.

Back
Top Bottom