What happened to the thread about Will Pooles injury? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to the thread about Will Pooles injury?

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
One second it was there...the next it was gone....was it all just a farce? :shakeno:

NYPhinFan said:
One second it was there...the next it was gone....was it all just a farce? :shakeno:
Just a troll trying to get noticed. Had no credible sources(Actually had no source at all).

painnotpleasure said:
It went down the :nate: and that's where it belongs because it was ****

I flushed it...if there is any truth to this unnamed source from a brand new poster, ill get our plumber (Muck - how do you think he got his nickname? :lol: ) to scoop it out

TerryTate said:
I flushed it...if there is any truth to this unnamed source from a brand new poster, ill get our plumber (Muck - how do you think he got his nickname? :lol: ) to scoop it out

Poor guy, its a tough job, but someone has to man the pooper scooper. :lol:

first, i'd like to say: thank you for the extremely warm welcome to your very liberal message board... the censorship and utter obliteration of my very first post before seeing it through tells a lot... well done...

anyway, out of respect for my fellow journalists breaking a story Sunday morning, i refused to declare the source mostly so that said publication had a chance to get the scoop and offer it to the masses... (but also, because the writer cites "a source close to the team" in his own story, so what was the point?)

as a lifelong, and very passionate dolphins fan, i simply wanted to share information for discussion with other passionate (yet hopefully tactful and respectful) fans... it was more about the prospects of "what will they do next?" ... not get into a p*ssing match with nay-sayers who sadly approach life with nauseating cynicism and unaccountable rudeness while annonymously hiding behind a computer screen...

so, whatever... the story will run in print tomorrow, and i promise to link it as soon as it's posted on one of the Web sites... at that point, whether or not you choose to believe Will Poole has a torn ACL, you can then take it up with said newspaper(s)...

regardless, some of you could/should take a moment -- just you and the mirror -- here on mother's day to find a shred of congeniality, respect and perhaps a clue...

to those who dealt with the "rumor" constructively and without pissy insults, thanks...

(By the way, did anyone think that perhaps the team only did the MRI today? ya)

PressCoverage said:
first, i'd like to say: thank you for the extremely warm welcome to your very liberal message board... the censorship and utter obliteration of my very first post before seeing it through tells a lot... well done...

anyway, out of respect for my fellow journalists breaking a story Sunday morning, i refused to declare the source mostly so that said publication had a chance to get the scoop and offer it to the masses... (but also, because the writer cites "a source close to the team" in his own story, so what was the point?)

as a lifelong, and very passionate dolphins fan, i simply wanted to share information for discussion with other passionate (yet hopefully tactful and respectful) fans... it was more about the prospects of "what will they do next?" ... not get into a p*ssing match with nay-sayers who sadly approach life with nauseating cynicism and unaccountable rudeness while annonymously hiding behind a computer screen...

so, whatever... the story will run in print tomorrow, and i promise to link it as soon as it's posted on one of the Web sites... at that point, whether or not you choose to believe Will Poole has a torn ACL, you can then take it up with said newspaper(s)...

regardless, some of you could/should take a moment -- just you and the mirror -- here on mother's day to find a shred of congeniality, respect and perhaps a clue...

to those who dealt with the "rumor" constructively and without pissy insults, thanks...

I am skeptical because a lack of any concrete evidence.......but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt until the morning.
And then I will open a can of wup azz if need be. :wink:

The sun-sentinel just posted the bad news.The curse of Wanny lives on:shakeno:

Luuuuuuuucyyy you've got some splainin' to doooo!!!

Now we separate the men from the boys.

PressCoverage said:

what I don't understand is why you blew their scoop by posting it on (I think it's safe to say) the biggest phins fan site on the net :confused: So much for respect...

TerryTate said:

Tell Muck not to slip down there

I can't speak for another mod's actions right now. But the only reason I personally would pull such a thread was if it had become nasty (which it apparently had). But I would at least give it a chance to come to fruition (being that the poster actually provided an ETA).

I've moved the original thread back into the main forum. Today's special is Crow.

TerryTate said:
That was great Terry. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Good think Muck is good at his job, and saved the day. Thank you Muck. Keep up the good work. :up:

Back
Top Bottom