What happened to the thread I made yesterday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to the thread I made yesterday

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
the one about our salary cap probably hitting 82 mil next year...? ANyone?

..The same place my link tothat 'other QB website' i just put up yesterday for people to check out.. just dissappeared" grr...:(

Originally posted by NolesNPhinsFan
..The same place my link tothat 'other QB website' i just put up yesterday for people to check out.. just dissappeared" grr...:(

Didn't disappear. They posted a thead saying why it was deleted. That site sucks donkey balls anyway.

Originally posted by Muck

Didn't disappear. They posted a thead saying why it was deleted. That site sucks donkey balls anyway.

Opinions are like buttholes, everyone's got one and they all stink. hehehehe :D

Originally posted by Muck

On another note, I didn't see the thread as to why it was deleted. Can someone show me the way or tell me why it was deleted? And please don't say because it had a link to another Dolphin site. Gracias in advance

Because it's an inflammatory site written by a bratty teenager. No need to give him any press. The only way it gets exposure is by linking it from high traffic sites like this one.

Trust me. You ain't missing anything.

Actually... it wasn't deleted. It was moved to the staff only forum.

I think Muck's explanation as to why, is pretty accurate. It was a site published by metalhead, someone who has been banned from here, given another chance, then banned again... his agenda was to start arguements. I appologize is it's percieved as censorship, but I refuse to promote his website (and I use that term loosely... it really did stink) on these forums...

Hey Ice you took my opinions like buttholes quote.

Back
Top Bottom