What happened with Kareem ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened with Kareem ?

Nick

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Where is Jimmy's old, Super Bowl, solution at running back :D Another guy Jimmy drafted, Avery, is now playing up here in the CFL for ther Eskimos. He has put a decent season together. Although Lawrence Phillips has become a star and by far the best player in the league. That just shows you it's quality.

P.S. Anyways, sort of off-topic, but do you think Phillips deserves another shot in the NFL?

I thought Phillips walked away from the team and no one knew where he went. Didn't his agent cut him loose too?

Yep, at one point he did. He skipped a game (only lose of the season for them !) but returned shortly after. Amazingly, the Montreal Allouetes are undefeated with him (10-0 record I believe)..

Originally posted by Nick
Yep, at one point he did. He skipped a game (only lose of the season for them !) but returned shortly after. Amazingly, the Montreal Allouetes are undefeated with him (10-0 record I believe)..

What's an Allouete anyways?:confused:

And which roughrider is which?:confused:

:drinker:

JIMMY KNOWS DEFENSE!

WHO CARES where those TURDS are!! Jimmy was a BUST at drafting OFFENSE!! His forte was drafting DEFENSE!! Like MY BOYZ ZACH,TAYLOR,MADISON,SURTAIN ETC............. OH YEAH A PAIN IN THE NECK GARDENER!!!!!!

It's some French term - I have no idea what it means ;)

Jimmy also made very big draft picks with the Cowboys as well. But his whole 3 year plan or whatever he called it failed miserably.

He's not asking about Jimmy's drafted defense. I believe he asked us if we knew where Kareem Jabar is.

I don't know, I stopped caring when he was no longer with the Dolphins.

He was a Brown, but I don't think he made the training camp cuts this year.

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
And that is what I was saying too WHO CARES!!!! I just added some spice to it, if that is okay there ICE!!!

I'm cool with that....I put the 'ice' in spice! lol :lol:

Re: Hellion.....Nick.....

Originally posted by QuebecFinsFan

An Alouettes is a bird... i think the english term for this is a lark...

Thanks Quebec for clearing that up! :)

See the vast fan base of Fin fans that stretches across this world injects knowledge and culture into our lives. I can get an answer to a question that I have been to lazy to look up myself.

If you ever wanna know anything about Michigan you just ask Quebec. :up:

Karim was traded to the Browns in 1999. Then he signed with the Colts in 2000 (to backup Edge) and blew his knee out at the beginning of the season. That was the end of the line for Karim. Too bad. He was a good guy and a hard worker.

If you ever wanna know anything about Michigan you just ask Quebec.

sure will :D

BTW, what's your thought on Tshimanga (a Quebec native) taking a year off??? Sad thing his knee is trash...

Back
Top Bottom