What happened with Marvin Harrison? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened with Marvin Harrison?

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Dom (Bay Area): Do you think the Marvin Harrison story is true?

clear.gif
Chris Mortensen: It's a story that happened during Pro Bowl week. We were all there but didn't hear anything about it. So it's very difficult to believe. I know I"m oblivious to the facts of the case. It doesn't sound like Marvin at all. This one is a head scratcher.

Anyone know the story. Must have broke while I was on vacation.

I think that that story was total BS. It prob was some kid trying to get back at him because he didnt get him an autograph.

He is. I don't believe this story for a second.

Know way Marvin did that. I met him before, he was wicked kind.

T tes said:
Know way Marvin did that. I met him before, he was wicked kind.

Lol, not to put you down but I dont think that fits in this context., were you looking for No way? Like I said, not putting you down, just was kind of funny.

Nublar7 said:
Harrison was said to have attacked three kids asking for an autograph and then choked one of the kids.

thats not like marvin harrison. are you sure its not rodney harrison of the pats. it sounds alot like him!

haha this would be a bigger story if it had any credibility to it. Maybe choking an adult? but i dont think marvin harrison would attack a kid because he asked for his autograph. you'd need to have serious anger problems to choke a child.

Charles said:
Lol, not to put you down but I dont think that fits in this context., were you looking for No way? Like I said, not putting you down, just was kind of funny.
lol yeah thats what i was going for

It's sad to see some idiot make up a story like this one.

Back
Top Bottom