What Happens if........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Happens if........

Lights_Out

Hit Somebody!!!
Reaction score
Keenan is released from the bucs.....would we be interested or is booker enough and if not is the price too high for what would be 2/3 reciever....he wants #1 money and he is definetly not worth that kinda loot ...atleast not here...the last couple of weeks many folks here thought we should get him ..i wanna know where they stand now? i know we could use help in plenty of other places ...this is for those who wanted keenan....who is better keenan or booker...i like booker for age...price...i think their pretty similar production wise....at least for us they would be

If McCardell gets his release now, I think you'd have to look for him to be in Arizona (depending on how they feel about their wounded guys), Chicago, or maybe even a reunion with Jacksonville since he and Jimmy get along so well. I think that Keenan is on the verge of being the Keyshawn of 2004. I really think he'll report and the team will waive him or just bench him. With things like that happening two years in a row with Tampa, I think you have to wonder what exactly is up there...

Back
Top Bottom