what?! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MiSSMETH!) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what?! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MiSSMETH!)

Yay as celebration, I get to move this to the birthday section, sorry to spoil your party MissMEth, you know we still love you but forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page and see your name, saying that it's your birthday :(

Have a happy healthy birthday :)

Like Neil Young said, 24 and there's so much more. Happy Birthday from South Florida!

MissMeth said:
SORRY THERE WAS A THREAD IN THE LOUNGE FOR ME FROM P4E... I NEVER GO THERE THOUGH!!! Thanks Finheaven... sorry about that. Thanks to all the good wishes

:missmeth:
Damn, I'm good.:) <pats self on back>

Just when you thought we might have overlooked your day, MiSS M, you find out we hadn't forgotten. I hope you're having a wonderful time and soaking up lots of warm fuzzies and attention. By the way... your personal smiley reeks "cute", and what comes thru in your posts reinforces it. Happy B-Day!

Happy B-Day, all the best and I hope you got everything you wanted on this very special day.

Oliver...

Thanks everyone for your wishes... i actually had a somewhat boring birthday... but i guess that is how it goes when you get older... birthdays just aint cool no more. But thanks to all of my friends here on finheaven.. you guys are the best!

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLPHIN954!!!

And thanks P4E for the compliments ;)

Back
Top Bottom