What has Henne done good so far? Does he have a future with this franchise? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What has Henne done good so far? Does he have a future with this franchise?

Lilseb93

This Is My House
Reaction score
I have a Dolphins group on Facebook with about 400 people. On there, it seems like a lot of people like Henne. They seem to get defensive anytime I mention something negative about him. I know he's improved, but by how much? What does he still do wrong? I swear people have compared him to Brees and make it like he does no wrong.

Do you see Henne with a future with this team or should we draft a franchise QB in the first round (I don't necessarily mean Luck)? I know it's only week 3, but I think we can get a general idea of what to expect.

Accuracy, touch, progressions, red zone. Although he has improved some areas of his game the ones I listed are still a problem. The Dolphins need to go in a different direction; however, I would keep him as a back up and give a coaching staff that can actually develop players make the decision on him.

It's alarming that the young talent they bring in can't seem to take the next step.

Henne's showed some improvement but I still think you spend your 1st round pick on a QB.

Maybe Jacory Harris. (kidding)

Who's out there other than Luck who will be long gone ?

Henne's showed some improvement but I still think you spend your 1st round pick on a QB.

Maybe Jacory Harris. (kidding)

Who's out there other than Luck who will be long gone ?

Nick Foles, Landry Jones, Matt Barkley, and Kellen Moore are the 4 guys I see mentioned the most.

If we get a new coach, we get a new QB. Henne would have to improve dramatically for it to be otherwise. Unless, of course, we get another ****ty coach that undervalues the position, in which case I'll be right back on the "fire him" bandwagon.

the only way he stays as qb if he passes for 20-25 tds this year, but does have to work on a touch pass

Chad Henne still blows. And I can't believe they are people who are still deluding themselves into thinking otherwise.

Ball placement. He constantly throws the ball to where the receivers have to contort themselves to catch it or come back to it and lose and potential YAC. Or both. He also seems to drill it into them when he does it as well.

Henne really is a robot! This preseason we read about how Daboll was teaching him the back shoulder fade, now everytime he throws a go rouse or fade down the sideline it is back shoulder. Seriously Chad read the defense stop throwing to a spot! But since he is a robot van someone program him to throes Marshall a jump ball when we get inside the 10.

Back
Top Bottom