What history shows Dolphins could get with slight trade down. And potential options | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What history shows Dolphins could get with slight trade down. And potential options

just playing off your “I’d”

we need all the help we can get against Buffalo the next decade

We will be ok, it’s still Buffalo.

I did say 4 years ago Allen was the only QB I’d replace RT with from that draft.

I hated Mayfield and Darnold. Mayfield earned my respect, despite the Ohio State thing. Darnold, dead on.

I kinda liked Rosen though, I still want him to start one more game somewhere in his career.

Lamar Jackson, like Vick, I loved, just not for my team. Don’t really feel different about Jackson now. He could win a super bowl but

We will be ok, it’s still Buffalo.

I did say 4 years ago Allen was the only QB I’d replace RT with from that draft.

I hated Mayfield and Darnold. Mayfield earned my respect, despite the Ohio State thing. Darnold, dead on.

I kinda liked Rosen though, I still want him to start one more game somewhere in his career.

Lamar Jackson, like Vick, I loved, just not for my team. Don’t really feel different about Jackson now. He could win a super bowl but

I keep hearing we will be ok heck I was hearing josh Allen ain’t that good despite him ripping the league apart this season.

all I know is Miami better get a plan and it better not just be your scheme. The one he skull ****ed in less than a half of play pretty much lol

they could go home this weekend even I get it but the ravens are gonna live or die off the run game and QBs legs. And they probably can against that Buffalo d which ain’t no juggernaut.

but that qb is a problem up there in orchard park

I keep hearing we will be ok heck I was hearing josh Allen ain’t that good despite him ripping the league apart this season.

all I know is Miami better get a plan and it better not just be your scheme

they could go home this weekend even I get it but the ravens are gonna live or die off the run game and QBs legs. And they probably can against that Buffalo d which ain’t no juggernaut.

but that qb is a problem up there in orchard park

He can throw it over the gym sure, but our guy could through it any window you want and he’s going to have more help than Allen ever will.

You have a head coach who appears to be worth about 4 wins by himself. Cheer up.

He can throw it over the gym sure, but our guy could through it any window you want and he’s going to have more help than Allen ever will.

You have a head coach who appears to be worth about 4 wins by himself. Cheer up.

what window can’t Allen throw it in? The more help stuff is interesting. I guess that’s the 4 picks in the top 50 driving

Buffalo's cap situation is interesting. They are projected to be right up against the cap next year, with just $2mill spare atm. They've got some big eaners taking big chunks of that space next year $20plus mill each for White and Dawkins, the easiest person they could cut to create room is Diggs, which of course they would never do. This is all before they start paying Allen, they have talked about getting that done this off season, so he'll probably still ride the last year of his Rookie deal next year and the 2nd contract, which will be massive, will kick in in 22. At the same time they have to pay some of their young guns too like Edmunds and Oliver. It looks like they have a bunch of contracts expiring at the end of 21. Looking at all this, they've clearly built this team to be successful for this season and next, but will have to re-plan, maybe rip it up and start again to continue that success from 22 onwards.

So the future for us chasing them isn't all doom and gloom.

They will make that qb the highest paid in the league probably this offseason.

if I’m his agent I’m not signing for less. Bills will pony up he’s got em by the short hairs

Oliver hasn’t played up to his draft status id probably not pick up that 5th year option frankly. Right now I wouldn’t.

Edmunds was dealing with a shoulder the first half the season which effected his play he’s more healthy now and playing better too and they need his range etc but they probably can get him signed if not they can pick up the 5th year and buy themselves time. He hasn’t been special.

these guys all have ceilings that haven’t been reached yet which if they did would take Buffalo to even another level but the most critical of all of them josh Allen has...

what window can’t Allen throw it in? The more help stuff is interesting. I guess that’s the 4 picks in the top 50 driving

We will be way ahead of them on the salary cap for awhile. Allen’s $400 million deal next year will change them.

My only major concern right now is Howard’s knees and 2 year from now he’s shot.

I can’t wait to see what the Browns offer us for him in the off season after they get trounced by Mahomes.

We will be way ahead of them on the salary cap for awhile. Allen’s $400 million deal next year will change them.

My only major concern right now is Howard’s knees and 2 year from now he’s shot.

I can’t wait to see what the Browns offer us for him in the off season after they get trounced by Mahomes.

you guys sure do always want to get rid of x

Buffalo also need to resign Matt Milano this year, he will be a free agent. If you listen to folks who watch the Bills they all say that Milano is a huge part of their D. Sportrac actually has them even closer up against the cap at only $750k free. Milano will want a lot more than that :)

Milano is good he’s much better in carry coverage than I expected I just think he’s gonna resign rather team friendly. Good fit for their scheme. I get the feeling you take him out that scheme you don’t get the same return

I honestly think there will be 2 trades maybe even 3 in place before the draft starts.
We will sucker Atlanta into moving up 1 spot for a 3rd this year and a 2nd next year or a player for Fields.
Next Carolina will jump up to 4 for Wilson.We will get a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year.And we still get Smith or Parsons.Smity is more my preference.
Wishful thinking but this would be my plan.

you guys sure do always want to get rid of x

i don’t, he’s been my favorite player for a few years.

I just can’t see the long term viability of his knees. I am gonna trade him coming off his best season, while asking for a raise, coming off a brutal off season personally and physically, if I get the offer I am seeking, it’s a no brainer. It’s a byproduct of paying Byron Jones too much.

Can’t just hold our breathe until the next time he misses half a season and needs surgery.

I’m not looking to dump him for a 2 and 5. I’d need to be blown away. I like Chubb and a 1st from Cleveland as a starting.

Richard Seymour was still pretty damn good when Belichek traded him.

The old Dolphins would’ve clung to an injury prone superstar too long, I’m thinking these Dolphins are more likely to strike while the iron is hot.

Don’t forget we sweat through an offseason with a possible suspension looming over his head. It’s part of an equation.

For the record, I also could see Devante Parker getting shipped after the first or second day of the draft if they get their guys. My two favorite players 11 and 25.

The Ghost is cold.

We lose to Buffalo 28-21, I’m thinking this way.

Last edited:
i don’t, he’s been my favorite player for a few years.

I just can’t see the long term viability of his knees. I am gonna trade him coming off his best season, while asking for a raise, coming off a brutal off season personally and physically, if I get the offer I am seeking, it’s a no brainer. It’s a byproduct of paying Byron Jones too much.

Can’t just hold our breathe until the next time he misses half a season and needs surgery.

I’m not looking to dump him for a 2 and 5. I’d need to be blown away. I like Chubb and a 1st from Cleveland as a starting.

Richard Seymour was still pretty damn good when Belichek traded him.

The old Dolphins would’ve clung to an injury prone superstar too long, I’m thinking these Dolphins are more likely to strike while the iron is hot.

Don’t forget we sweat through an offseason with a possible suspension looming over his head. It’s part of an equation.

For the record, I also could see Devante Parker getting shipped after the first or second day of the draft if they get their guys.

Byron jones didn’t play anywhere near that contract maybe he will in 2021 but...igbo looked lost I need a year of both playing at a higher level this is not the time...

browns ain’t trading chubb boss lol

I could see dvp traded too if Miami was to add a jamar chase. Barring that I can’t. He doesn’t make enough money to be on the dump radar imo relative to the free agent position wise. But if they tire of the soft tissue issues maybe I suppose

I would like to see some of this all speed cut skill set flex/wr group replaced with gear down drop hips and redirect I know that... that and short area quicks for the top of routes

Perhaps I do not. However, if you’re citing an online article on a web forum, I don’t see how this falls into the category of plagiarism. A web forum is not a publication, and you’re citing your sources. So, please enlighten me with some form of legal documentation supporting your claim.

By fair use you're allowed to provide SOME of the article with a link back to the original work. If you copy and paste an entire article, which then means a user doesn't have to go to the original website, it's considered copyright infringement and websites can be punished for it.

I used to work for a publishing company and we would issue notices to websites all the time that were copy and pasting our content and getting the clicks for it.

By fair use you're allowed to provide SOME of the article with a link back to the original work. If you copy and paste an entire article, which then means a user doesn't have to go to the original website, it's considered copyright infringement and websites can be punished for it.

I used to work for a publishing company and we would issue notices to websites all the time that were copy and pasting our content and getting the clicks for it.
I believe, technically, you are allowed to copy 50% or less, but a link must be provided.

Even so, the individual poster isn't likely to suffer any consequences, but the forum owner may, if he allows it to go on.

Back
Top Bottom