What history shows Dolphins could get with slight trade down. And potential options | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What history shows Dolphins could get with slight trade down. And potential options

Trading down will only give other teams what they are looking for. While it will lead up to build around. a qb that has question marks.

If we could just get down to 5-7 we could still get a premier talent. I would hate to trade back in to the teens and miss out on all the blue chippers. Honestly Sewell is a boring pick but dude looks to have HOF written on him and is probably the safest pick so if we stay at 3 I couldn't be mad at drafting him

If we could just get down to 5-7 we could still get a premier talent. I would hate to trade back in to the teens and miss out on all the blue chippers. Honestly Sewell is a boring pick but dude looks to have HOF written on him and is probably the safest pick so if we stay at 3 I couldn't be mad at drafting him
Why would we trade down when we are in the perfect spot for Zach Wilson? He's got a cannon for an arm and is big

What has this board done to Mr. Robert Horry?
Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Nothing! I am just not seeing what's right in front of me. I have to thank them for opening my eyes. I realize I am a fraud and probably don't know that much.

Zach Wilson should be our pick. He's got an arm and can make all the throws.

Nothing! I am just not seeing what's right in front of me. I have to thank them for opening my eyes. I realize I am a fraud and probably don't know that much.

Zach Wilson should be our pick. He's got an arm and can make all the throws.
I know you're being sarcastic but he might be legit!

oh yeah, they somehow convinced all of us despite concrete proof otherwise. Right i am with you now
Is concrete proof superior to, say, titanium proof? Inconel maybe?

I know I used to childproof the kitchen. Can we idiotproof the forum?

No Tua sucks i was explained to on this board

So now "Tua sucks"? Man you loved him, forget? (see snapshot below)

Robert, kindly get with the program.

I remember things, like when you pounded the table for Cleo Lemon.

You must work on not being so fickle with your opinions. Evaluate properly and stop hiding when your knee-jerk comments prove embarrassing over the test of time.

Just pause man, think before bumping into everyone in the room. And yeah, give Tua a break, he has a great attitude and great skills in an awkward year with a young line, limp OC, no pre-season, and a crushed hip a year before.

Your default setting seems contrarian and attention seeking. I had a high-maintenance girlfriend once

1610370188127.png

Last edited:
So now "Tua sucks"? Man you loved him, forget? (see snapshot below)

Robert, kindly get with the program.

I remember things, like when you pounded the table for Cleo Lemon.

You must work on not being so fickle with your opinions. Evaluate properly and stop hiding when your knee-jerk comments prove embarrassing over the test of time.

Just pause man, think before bumping into everyone in the room. And yeah, give Tua a break, he has a great attitude and great skills in an awkward year with a young line, limp OC, no pre-season, and a crushed hip a year before.

Your default setting seems contrarian and attention seeking. I had a high-maintenance girlfriend once

View attachment 62463

Yeah I liked Cleo Lemon. I was wrong about him. I admit it. He was amazing in preseason and I played against him so I thought he had the raw talent, which he did IMO but his processing sucked

You are right, my posts are attention seeking. Congrats. I’m done posting on the forum. Hopefully all the other posts are helpful. Tua has a weak arm and that’s all needed to see.

At this position in the draft I think you can throw out Jimmy's old chart. If a team falls in love with Wilson like the Eagles did with Wentz then Grier gets to name his price. If all the QB needy teams think this is a 2 QB draft and both are gone by the time Miami picks then he might struggle to find a partner.

I think the Dolphins have to hope that the Jets lock in on their next franchise savior early on in the process and give teams a good couple months to convince themselves that the remaining one of Fields/Wilson/Lance is too good to pass up on.

Back
Top Bottom