What history shows Dolphins could get with slight trade down. And potential options | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What history shows Dolphins could get with slight trade down. And potential options

Are we in a position of strength with Atlanta picking 4th? Are they sticking with Matt Ryan or picking his predecessor and in that case our pick becomes much more valuable to a QB needy team........Interesting dynamics coming up this April.........

Is concrete proof superior to, say, titanium proof? Inconel maybe?

I know I used to childproof the kitchen. Can we idiotproof the forum?

Clarification please.

Do you mean to limit the forum to idiots or non-idiots?

I can tell you which group we are currently overloaded with, but I suspect you already know that - LOL

Having the third-overall pick in a draft with three highly-regarded quarterbacks gives the Dolphins delicious options.

Either keep the pick and add an elite offensive talent (receivers DeVonta Smith or Ja’Marr Chase or left tackle Penei Sewell) or trade down to acquire even more assets.

So what could Miami realistically snag in such a trade-down? We’ll get to that in a minute.

First, here’s one dynamic that could potentially help the Dolphins in the draft: Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank this week wouldn’t rule out making a change at quarterback, depending on what the team’s new coach wants to do. Matt Ryan, a four-time Pro Bowler, will turn 36 in May.

“Matt’s been a franchise leader for us,” Blank said. “A great quarterback. One of the leading quarterbacks in the last 13 years in the NFL. So I hope he’s going to be part of our plans going forward. But that will be a decision that I won’t make.”

If there’s any question about the Falcons possibly taking a quarterback at No. 4, that could be the impetus for a QB-needy team to try to jump the Falcons and attempt to obtain Miami’s pick at No. 3.

At least one of the top quarterbacks (Ohio State’s Justin Fields or BYU’s Zach Wilson) will be on the board at No. 3. Clemson’s Trevor Lawrence almost assuredly will go first to Jacksonville.
Smith. Or let Falcons take Smith at 4. That's just reality. Smith. That's all.

I don't think you understand how copyright laws work when it comes to publishers.
Perhaps I do not. However, if you’re citing an online article on a web forum, I don’t see how this falls into the category of plagiarism. A web forum is not a publication, and you’re citing your sources. So, please enlighten me with some form of legal documentation supporting your claim.

Our luck is we’d trade down...

all the premium talents are gone and we’d end up with a Christian Wilkins lol

Strange knock on Wilkins, I thought he has been playing a positive role in our defensive performances.

Lol you think people on FH watch the games? It's a background noise for drinkin' bud. Read some of these analyses - I had a guy literally arguing that Flowers was easily our weakest link. Convenient he was pounding the table for Sewell.

Lol you think people on FH watch the games? It's a background noise for drinkin' bud. Read some of these analyses - I had a guy literally arguing that Flowers was easily our weakest link. Convenient he was pounding the table for Sewell.
The better analysis comes from the guys who smoke, rather than drink, their bud.

Back
Top Bottom