What I am watching for in the Bills/Ravens game: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I am watching for in the Bills/Ravens game:

Greer17

Club Member
Reaction score
I want to see how the Bills contain Lamar. I watched Matt Milano closely against the Titans and saw his ability to help contain Henry. If it is his play that helps contain Lamar, then I think it is a huge necessity to pick up Parsons in the draft. I know that a star WR is a need, but a player like Parsons would help contain these running QB's that have been killing us. Add to the fact that the dump off passes have consistently sliced up our D over this past year, I think his speed would also add to the defense of that. Again, I know that we have a huge need at WR, but I still feel that a QB on the defensive side of the ball is a huge need as well. Milano seems to have the same type of game that Micah has, so I can't wait to watch how he is used in the containment of a running QB like Jackson.

I want to see how the Bills contain Lamar. I watched Matt Milano closely against the Titans and saw his ability to help contain Henry. If it is his play that helps contain Lamar, then I think it is a huge necessity to pick up Parsons in the draft. I know that a star WR is a need, but a player like Parsons would help contain these running QB's that have been killing us. Add to the fact that the dump off passes have consistently sliced up our D over this past year, I think his speed would also add to the defense of that. Again, I know that we have a huge need at WR, but I still feel that a QB on the defensive side of the ball is a huge need as well. Milano seems to have the same type of game that Micah has, so I can't wait to watch how he is used in the containment of a running QB like Jackson.
What about taking offensive weapons with 3 out of our 1st 4 picks, and make Milano one of our main targets in free agency instead? We could definitely out bid Buffalo.

Bill's getting a spanking
I agree. Bills look shaky to me. They have been winning because of huge mistakes by opposing teams. If ravens show up, bill gonna get ran
Over. Lamar finally gets it. His last game was perfection. Its starting to click. Ravens easy

The Ravens will control the clock and contain Allen and that offense just enough to get the win.

I’d rather a WR. Improving our defense is nice, but it won’t matter if our offense just goes 3 and out
Pretty much this. Can't always leave it to the defense to bail us out, need major revamp in the offense. WR is probably the weakest link currently.

Slightly off topic. I liked the improvement of Needham, but if Miami can find an upgrade in the slot that would help as well.

The scheme on defense is really good, but still need some talent on that side of the ball.

That said, I believe Miami needs to put most of their resources this offseason toward the offense.

We have enough ammo to improve both sides of the ball. It doesn’t have to be one of the other and of course both sides need improvement.

I'm interested in seeing how Allen handles the adversity and if his new found accuracy falls apart when/if his Oline crumbles to the Ravens, which generally happens when teams play them.

I like Matt Milano. He saved the game last week reading the outside epitch to taylot at the end of the first half. Hes been hurt a few times though, but on the field he is an awesome LB

Back
Top Bottom