What I Want in The Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I Want in The Draft

why keep booker and not chris?

i heard chris is ted's cousin, i bet they will play harder specially chris.

I'm not for getting rid of Chris Chambers, but I have to say he has had a VERY disappointing season. That being said, he has endured a very unstable year at the quarterback position. But then again, so did Marty Booker, who is having a great year. We drafted Chris in 2001 and every year we keep saying, "This will be the year Chris puts it all together!" After a great second half of the season last year, he has been virtually invisible for most of this season. We're left with more questions that answers about Chambers.

I do agree with one of the previous posters about McMichael being kept on the line for maximum protection early in the season having affected his production, but like Chambers, his inconsistency and drops have outshined his talent. Justin Peele isn't a starter, so we had better get a starting caliber TE in here if we even think about trading McMichael.

WR and TE are definitely positions where we need consistent playmakers next season. If one of the best WRs or TEs in the draft falls to us, I say we snatch them up in a heartbeat.

i disagree to some extent...if we get playmakers at the Offenseive line then randy wouldnt have to be kept in for max protect all the time...however i do say that i would like to see another reciever in the fray...a playmaker that we can brand as number one because the current crop we have is not of play making status

Too many here get caught up in having the fastest guys at WRs but that's not always a great thing. The Falcons have two of the NFLs fastest WRs and look what they are doing? Not much of anything. Until Ginn learns to run better routes and not rely so much on his speed, he won't be too difficult to defend on the pro level. Sure he runs a legit 4.3 but there are CBs who runs that fast as well.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to have him but just because of his speed, it's what he does after the catch that I like.

Back
Top Bottom