What if Bill Parcells leaves? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Bill Parcells leaves?

Jetsfan0099

Scout Team
Reaction score
What would the Dolphins do??? He most likely will leave if your owner sells the team. He has done it before, so I doubt he changes now. From what I read he has a lot of input into what the coaches do, hes on the field telling players what they did wrong, watching the film of the opposing teams.

Would you guys be upset??

What would the Dolphins do??? He most likely will leave if your owner sells the team. He has done it before, so I doubt he changes now. From what I read he has a lot of input into what the coaches do, hes on the field telling players what they did wrong, watching the film of the opposing teams.

I'm more upset with him leaving because of his ability to find talent and the way he's helped run the organization. Ireland has found a decent amount of players like Bess, D. Thomas, and several others but B.P. is just amazing when it comes to finding talent.

Why would Bill leave? The new owner is not "hands on" like Jerry Jones. He isn't an owner who wishes he had been a HC. He simply wants a successful product on the field. I think BP would still be in Dallas if it weren't for Jerry Jones. I think BP new what kinda staff he was bringing to Miami and he knows they will make him look like the one responsible for the success and in reality BP is every bit as responsible for this teams success this season.

All Bill has to do is sit back and enjoy the view share a little knowledge, help out once in a while with the youngsters and reep the benefits. Why would he give that up? 99% of the people that head to south beach love it. There's no luxury tax, it's always beautiful, great golf, an owner who isn't getting in the way. Why would he leave? I just don't see a reason.So your question is pointless, ask me how I feel if he DOES leave.

Parcells turns an organization around then leaves. He's already turned the team around. Obviously he's not going to with the Dolphins forever. Yet I still don't think he's going to leave in the near future. If he did leave I think he's already put some people in place that can keep the team successful.

Parcells turns an organization around then leaves. He's already turned the team around. Obviously he's not going to with the Dolphins forever. Yet I still don't think he's going to leave in the near future. If he did leave I think he's already put some people in place that can keep the team successful.

After 1 year? Hardly a dynasty at this point or anything. I would really hope Bill honours out his three or five year plan he set in place for this franchise, coz the Fins still have a long way to go. It would'nt take much for the Fins at this point for them to go back to the lower levels of the NFL. Dont let the 11-5 record fool you, the Fins have a long way to go and if Bill was to leave, the Fins would find themselves in another re-building phase under a different name.

Why would Bill leave? The new owner is not "hands on" like Jerry Jones. He isn't an owner who wishes he had been a HC. He simply wants a successful product on the field. I think BP would still be in Dallas if it weren't for Jerry Jones. I think BP new what kinda staff he was bringing to Miami and he knows they will make him look like the one responsible for the success and in reality BP is every bit as responsible for this teams success this season.

All Bill has to do is sit back and enjoy the view share a little knowledge, help out once in a while with the youngsters and reep the benefits. Why would he give that up? 99% of the people that head to south beach love it. There's no luxury tax, it's always beautiful, great golf, an owner who isn't getting in the way. Why would he leave? I just don't see a reason.So your question is pointless, ask me how I feel if he DOES leave.

Bill Parcells can leave and still get paid..... He has done it before, its not something new under Parcells. He came to the Dolphins because of your owner, if he is selling the team he probably will leave. He did it to the Jets, did it to the Patriots. Why are the Dolphins special?????

If Parcells does leave he can't really take Sparano or Ireland. Since they are under contract he would have to give them a position of higher authority...not much farther for them to go. I think the same can be said for the offensive and defensive coordinators. Asst coaches maybe. As much as I would like to see Parcells stick around because he is a scary judge of talent, if he does leave he has done what he was brought here to do. Put the people in place to structure a winning football team. I think really he is just angling for more money. I think if he does leave it will be for a coaching job somewhere. Not to hold the same position he holds now. If Detroit was smart they would offer him anything and everything he would ever want.....thank god they seem to be happy with status-quo.

After 1 year? Hardly a dynasty at this point or anything. I would really hope Bill honours out his three or five year plan he set in place for this franchise, coz the Fins still have a long way to go. It would'nt take much for the Fins at this point for them to go back to the lower levels of the NFL. Dont let the 11-5 record fool you, the Fins have a long way to go and if Bill was to leave, the Fins would find themselves in another re-building phase under a different name.

I don't believe the team is anything close to a dynasty. Nothing against Pennington who everybody on this site hated before he came to Miami. Though when Henne comes in which won't be for atleast another season, then we will see if the team has staying power.

Parcells has taken his last 4 teams including Miami from point a to point b. He hasn't been able to win a SB. More so than anything Parcells does I believe he changes the culture surronding a team.

Back
Top Bottom