What if Griese plays badly? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Griese plays badly?

Joe M. Omma

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i'm just wondering what happens if Griese goes in there and stinks it up. I have a feeling Griese would have to stink up at least two games before fans turn on him.

I agree. I think he gets at least another game to acclimate.

I agree, we all know how Fiedler is playing this year. Let's give Griese a few games to find out if he can be the man in the playoffs. If not, Fiedler will be rested.

It's really hard to tell what happens if Griese plays poorly. We all how short patience was with Ray Lucas (for good reason). If Griese plays like that, I would think he would get the same treatment. If he plays better than that but the team still loses, I think you'll see him get a longer leash with fans slowly going over to the Fiedler or Sage camp throughout the time Griese starts.

Hell, I'll give him four games!

Either way...

Griese plays poorly...

Fiedler starts in two weeks...

This team will go nowhere.

I'm not being a hater here. I'm just finally facing facts.

Originally posted by Joe M. Omma
i'm just wondering what happens if Griese goes in there and stinks it up. I have a feeling Griese would have to stink up at least two games before fans turn on him.

Then a large percentage of Jay Fiedler haters are going to be fed large portions of CROW...............

:D

Marino1983

Re: Re: What if Griese plays badly?

Originally posted by Marino1983
Then a large percentage of Jay Fiedler haters are going to be fed large portions of CROW...............

:D

Marino1983

If Griese does indeed "stink it up", that wouldn't make Fiedler a better QB than he already wasn't.. That would just prove that Fiedler is the QB here by default..

Although I personally don't believe Griese will stink it up, he's got a better foundation in Miami than Lucas or Fiedler ever did. Thanks to his father's name, he's got a good rep that's almost Marino-like. If people say that he has personality problems, look at Ricky Williams and what happened when he came over. A CHANGED MAN. I'm pretty sure Griese will do well.

Originally posted by ZOD
Hell, I'll give him four games!

Either way...

Griese plays poorly...

Fiedler starts in two weeks...

This team will go nowhere.

I'm not being a hater here. I'm just finally facing facts.

I agree. That is the number I posted earlier in the season. It usually takes about 4 games for a team to get completely on page with a new QB. If we lose the game because Griese makes poor reads and eats the ball and plays like a little girl, then yes, throw in Jay. But if Griese plays solid and we lose then keep him. The QB is one out of 22 players. Griese did not have to audible much against San Diego. Norv was calling the right plays. The system should work as long as everyone plays his role. Once BG gets comfortable handling the reigns he might be great.

BTW he was not spectacular on MNF.

What if it rains tomorrow?

What if there is an earthquake in China?

What if I catch a cold?

What if I win the FL Lotto?

What if Drew Bledsoe wakes up and asks to be traded to MIA?

What if I don't pay my loan shark?

What if it snows in California?

LMAO

"Why do we want to ask for our starting QB to get hurt?"

It's OUR TEAM, if your a fan of this team, please don't wish for bad things to happen to it!

Hey guys and gals sorry, but I had to stop myself... maybe some of you can continue this "what if " :blah: :blah: :blah:

LMAO, GOOO FIINNZZ !

Re: Re: Re: What if Griese plays badly?

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

If Griese does indeed "stink it up", that wouldn't make Fiedler a better QB than he already wasn't.. That would just prove that Fiedler is the QB here by default..

How true. Just think about last year. The way Lucas played I tought that Fiedler would be a lot more secure about his job a would receive a lot more support by the fans.

It does snow in California. Don't be ignorant towards us. JK:lol:

Back
Top Bottom