What if Miami... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Miami...

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
Traded down with TB and still got their man in Ronnie Brown?? It could really happen!! Cleveland will not draft a RB at the 3 because they have Suggs, Droughns and Green. Minny is at the 4, correct? They'll take either Edwards or Williams. Miami will still have the choice of the top 3 RB AND extra draft picks!!! My lord, this is gonna be good!!!

I heard on NFL Total Access this morning that TB is looking to trade up for one of the 2 QBs.

Dredd1050 said:
Traded down with TB and still got their man in Ronnie Brown?? It could really happen!! Cleveland will not draft a RB at the 3 because they have Suggs, Droughns and Green. Minny is at the 4, correct? They'll take either Edwards or Williams. Miami will still have the choice of the top 3 RB AND extra draft picks!!! My lord, this is gonna be good!!!

I heard on NFL Total Access this morning that TB is looking to trade up for one of the 2 QBs.

Mini is 7, Bears are 4th and could pick a back.

Bears are at 4 and will take edwards or benson IMO so a trade down with tampa should leave us a choice of 2 backs and mike williams plus extra pics

Hmmm. This is going to be a very exciting draft for us!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Mini is 7, Bears are 4th and could pick a back.

Darn, sorry guys, my bad! Getting so excited I willed Minny up there. Word up here in Jersey is that the Bears like Jones and want to put another stud with Muhammad to help Grossman. It could still be wine and roses for Miami at the 5!!!

Dredd1050 said:
Darn, sorry guys, my bad! Getting so excited I willed Minny up there. Word up here in Jersey is that the Bears like Jones and want to put another stud with Muhammad to help Grossman. It could still be wine and roses for Miami at the 5!!!

I hear they are torn between Benson and Edwards, but who knows?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I hear they are torn between Benson and Edwards, but who knows?

Nice. I'd like to see Caddy or Brown here anyway. Even Williams.

Right, I'd be happy with any of the three backs if we trade down with TB...assuming that Saban doesn't like any of the two QBs enough for the #2 overall.

Dredd1050 said:

Exactly what I've been thinking about since yesterday once i got word of the possible trade...We can trade down with TB at #5 pick up 3 to 4 more picks...and when it is our time to pick at 5...Ronnie,Caddy and Mikey will be there for the picking...that would be a dream come true. I think Saban has it all mapped out in his pretty little brain...how its gonna go on draft day and make some sweet moves...so in the end of the two day event we have ourselves an A++ draft.
Only 10 long escruciating days till all ive been waiting for since the last game we played.

That sounds good, then we still can get one of our men and pick up some extra picks. I think Saban will do some kind of trade. This will be an exciitng draft for sure.

Dredd1050 said:

Bears could take Brown, with A-Train an UFA would most likely leave it leaves them with only T Jones. If Edwards or Williams goes high, they could go rb depending on what they think of teh remaining WR. But I agree at 5 we would get one of teh top rbs if that is the direction Saban wants. He could trade down to five, and then trade again to lower in teh first and stockpile picks.

rickeyrunsover said:
Bears could take Brown, with A-Train an UFA would most likely leave it leaves them with only T Jones. If Edwards or Williams goes high, they could go rb depending on what they think of teh remaining WR. But I agree at 5 we would get one of teh top rbs if that is the direction Saban wants. He could trade down to five, and then trade again to lower in teh first and stockpile picks.

that was hilarious !@!!! :roflmao:

talking about the fast times file, what a classic movie!!!!

rickeyrunsover said:

Love your sig........classic Movie.

I find it hard to rationalize Tampa is going to give away a bundle to move up for a quarterback, they have more holes than we do, they cannot afford
to lose all those picks. I will hazzard a prediction that if he does do this it will be his last season in Tampa.

Back
Top Bottom