What If Rt Isnt Our Answer Long Term? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What If Rt Isnt Our Answer Long Term?

If Ryan Tannehill isn't the answer you start looking elsewhere.

I recommend a more comprehensive approach than just taking another guy at #8 overall and hoping for the best (for seven years, until you're super duper sure).

The NFL isn't very patient. Teams are tossing out guys that maybe still have a shot. Teddy Bridgewater is an example that comes to mind immediately. Grab someone like that.

And THEN you go after a Drew Anderson, Nick Fitzgerald, Jake Bentley, or Brian Lewerke.

But you also keep an eye on the likes of Dwayne Haskins, Khalil Tate, Tyree Jackson, Elijah Sindelar, Clayton Thorson, Ryan Finley, Kyle Kempt, Daniel Jones, and Justin Herbert.

I doubt you have the luxury of waiting for Tua Tagovailoa or Jake Fromm.

If he's not, I think he would best be served as a back up for the team. Hopefully we get a better QB in the draft or one of the two we have surprises us and is excellent.

-What if Wake suddenly retires?
-What if Gase becomes so amazingly good that he replaces a retired Belichick in NE?
-What if a meteor falls out of the sky and takes Fitzpatrick out before he starts his career?
-What if X decides he would rather have a career as a plumber?
-What is Grant runs so fast that he get a roll in the next Flash movie and no longer has time for football?

Discuss... just for s**** and gigs

I would be happy if Grant helped save the Miami running game rather than the universe.

If Ryan Tannehill isn't the answer you start looking elsewhere.

I recommend a more comprehensive approach than just taking another guy at #8 overall and hoping for the best (for seven years, until you're super duper sure).

The NFL isn't very patient. Teams are tossing out guys that maybe still have a shot. Teddy Bridgewater is an example that comes to mind immediately. Grab someone like that.

And THEN you go after a Drew Anderson, Nick Fitzgerald, Jake Bentley, or Brian Lewerke.

But you also keep an eye on the likes of Dwayne Haskins, Khalil Tate, Tyree Jackson, Elijah Sindelar, Clayton Thorson, Ryan Finley, Kyle Kempt, Daniel Jones, and Justin Herbert.

I doubt you have the luxury of waiting for Tua Tagovailoa or Jake Fromm.

Sup CK

Who do you think is the next "once in a lifetime" QB to come out? Seems like we get one every couple of years but there's been a drought lately and it looks like it'll continue into this draft.

By the end of the season Dwayne Haskins and Joey Burrows will be in the conversation. Both could stay in school but I’m expecting huge numbers from both QB’s.

Sup CK

Who do you think is the next "once in a lifetime" QB to come out? Seems like we get one every couple of years but there's been a drought lately and it looks like it'll continue into this draft.

Pretty sure that Jake Fromm is the guy everyone will be salivating over that way until he's eligible and declares.

I don't really want any part of either, right now. Nor Will Grier. They have some issues to get through.

Even if Ryan dissappoints this season, I'm inclined to wait a year to draft a quarterback. My target would be Fromm in 2020.

And I'm trying to secure the ammo it would take to get in position to take him, like the eagles did with Wentz, starting with the 2019 draft.

Drew Lock or the Patterson kid from Michigan. Hopefully we'll be able to flip Tannehill for at least a 3rd rounder.

If Wake retires than Harris will play a lot more snaps than anticipated.
If Gase leaves for NE and becomes amazingly good than he might be more hated than Nick Saban unless he was fired than Stephen Ross will be as hated as Saban.

RIP Fitzpatrick, nothing to do here but be shocked.
That's admirable to leave behind millions of dollars to go after your dreams. I wish him the best.
Can't say I blame him, being a movie star would certainly be less taxing on his body and his career could potentially span decades. I don't think he'd be sorely missed he didn't really have a huge role in the offense last year.

The Flash has a tough job, there’s no way that’s less taxing on his body!

When I study Jake Fromm and Tua Tagovailoa closely, I have to be honest and say that Tua appears to be from a different planet altogether. It's not even close.

Hand size is going to be an issue for Fromm... only 8 3/4". Tua's hands are over 10".

Looking forward to seeing how Khalil Mack grows with Kevin Sumlin likely to open up the passing game more.

For me he isn't the answer but it is apparent Miami feels he is.

They didn't even take a shot at a project QB with upside the last 2 years.Thats how much Miami feels about Tannehide.

If it happens to be he isn't he guy.We go find 1.

Stidham reminds me a little of Tannehill. Accurate player, has trouble dealing with pressure (so did Tannehill, he's improved). If you wanna move on, i don't think you wanna draft the same kind of player

Back
Top Bottom