What if SF takes RB ?

marino2duper73

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just a long shot, but what if SF blows us all away and takes a RB, then a QB later ? Then what do we do with our 1st pick ?

JCfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
marino2duper73 said:
Just a long shot, but what if SF blows us all away and takes a RB, then a QB later ? Then what do we do with our 1st pick ?
Trade down.

NYinBostonFin

Playoffs Please!!
Reaction score
its true anything can happen.....but they already are paying barlow a lot....
and they dont have a good qb......
they wont take another rb w/ the #1

SQuinn17

League Dominator
Reaction score
theyll take a qb....no way do u pass on the qb with the #1 pick for a rb in a draft full of good backs.

Celtkin

Hammered
Reaction score
marino2duper73 said:
Just like Marino wouldn't be the last pick in the 1st round in 83 ? ANything could happen
Dan was the 27th pick. Darrell Green was the last pick (28th pick) in the 1st round. ;)

I do see your point and you're right, anything can happen and there are teams who make WTF picks every draft. I don't see that happening with SF.

SF has made it known that they are enamored with Rodgers. The only other pick I could see them making, if they traded down, would be to take Edwards if Rodgers was gone when their time came to pick.

marino2duper73

Active Roster
Reaction score
Celtkin said:
Dan was the 27th pick. Darrell Green was the last pick (28th pick) in the 1st round. ;)

I do see your point and you're right, anything can happen and there are teams who make WTF picks every draft. I don't see that happening with SF.

SF has made it known that they are enamored with Rodgers. The only other pick I could see them making, if they traded down, would be to take Edwards if Rodgers was gone when their time came to pick.
I was wrong by one number, sue me. Do me a favor. Go find the average yards per fumble return on kickoffs of less than 60 yards in the 3rd quarter of every game that was played by a team with a cheerleader with breast implants during the span of the last 40 years ? I look forward to the stat.

Celtkin

Hammered
Reaction score
marino2duper73 said:
I was wrong by one number, sue me. Do me a favor. Go find the average yards per fumble return on kickoffs of less than 60 yards in the 3rd quarter of every game that was played by a team with a cheerleader with breast implants during the span of the last 40 years ? I look forward to the stat.
Need I remind you who pulled out the stat in order to make a point? Do me a favor; make sure you know what you are saying before you say it and when you are wrong, try not to get defensive. That's what men do.

marino2duper73

Active Roster
Reaction score
Celtkin said:
Need I remind you who pulled out the stat in order to make a point? Do me a favor; make sure you know what you are saying before you say it and when you are wrong, try not to get defensive. That's what men do.
Do ME a favor. Points can be made without being a stat whore

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
If you had Rattay as your QB would you draft a RB first? Thought so.:wink:

Top Bottom