What if SF takes RB ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if SF takes RB ?

marino2duper73

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just a long shot, but what if SF blows us all away and takes a RB, then a QB later ? Then what do we do with our 1st pick ?

marino2duper73 said:
Just a long shot, but what if SF blows us all away and takes a RB, then a QB later ? Then what do we do with our 1st pick ?

Trade down.

its true anything can happen.....but they already are paying barlow a lot....
and they dont have a good qb......
they wont take another rb w/ the #1

theyll take a qb....no way do u pass on the qb with the #1 pick for a rb in a draft full of good backs.

marino2duper73 said:
Just like Marino wouldn't be the last pick in the 1st round in 83 ? ANything could happen

Dan was the 27th pick. Darrell Green was the last pick (28th pick) in the 1st round. ;)

I do see your point and you're right, anything can happen and there are teams who make WTF picks every draft. I don't see that happening with SF.

SF has made it known that they are enamored with Rodgers. The only other pick I could see them making, if they traded down, would be to take Edwards if Rodgers was gone when their time came to pick.

Celtkin said:
Dan was the 27th pick. Darrell Green was the last pick (28th pick) in the 1st round. ;)

I do see your point and you're right, anything can happen and there are teams who make WTF picks every draft. I don't see that happening with SF.

SF has made it known that they are enamored with Rodgers. The only other pick I could see them making, if they traded down, would be to take Edwards if Rodgers was gone when their time came to pick.

I was wrong by one number, sue me. Do me a favor. Go find the average yards per fumble return on kickoffs of less than 60 yards in the 3rd quarter of every game that was played by a team with a cheerleader with breast implants during the span of the last 40 years ? I look forward to the stat.

marino2duper73 said:
I was wrong by one number, sue me. Do me a favor. Go find the average yards per fumble return on kickoffs of less than 60 yards in the 3rd quarter of every game that was played by a team with a cheerleader with breast implants during the span of the last 40 years ? I look forward to the stat.

Need I remind you who pulled out the stat in order to make a point? Do me a favor; make sure you know what you are saying before you say it and when you are wrong, try not to get defensive. That's what men do.

Celtkin said:
Need I remind you who pulled out the stat in order to make a point? Do me a favor; make sure you know what you are saying before you say it and when you are wrong, try not to get defensive. That's what men do.

Do ME a favor. Points can be made without being a stat whore

If you had Rattay as your QB would you draft a RB first? Thought so.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom